Reviews for boom
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Whoa, that was mad powerful!
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
perfection. so powerful i might just die.
kvnchn chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
whoa... bit... umm... morbid there... but HEY! Hillary! IRIS ROCKS! LIKE TOTALLY. NO LIKe... GOO GOO DOLLS ROCK IN GENERAL! lol, naw... this poem's okay... got me a bit... umm... edgy... i'm like, hehe... whispers boom.. and then kinda twitched... lol. nice poem in general though.

~{3\/1]\[~
in tesseraction chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
whoa.
Nicole Michele chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Okay, I'm officially jelous of have the best way of describing things to the point of descriptive, but not boring..
mercury.love chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Ooh, so powerful. I can't even pinpoint a favorite line because it's all so good. Wonderful (seducive) images... almost whoreish, but tasteful.

I don't know how I'm trying to describe this.

I love it.
by His blood chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
i love your writing, & this piece is just as brilliant as all of your work. i absolutely adore your format & the way you write in general is just amazing. please keep up the great work.
PorcelainWord chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
far away innocence, then that swift change...I like it, I like the simplicity
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Wow...that was packed with imagery. It's almost overwhelming like a gun shot. Keep on going!
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Wow love the imagery and colours in this poem, it's so stunning! Well done, most definately keep it up.
AchtungBabyAchtung chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
you know what i love about your poems? the way the emotion is universal but you always put it so well. kudos hon, iz x ps. merry xmash!
citrus scented chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
inticing and delicous but secretly cheep and whorey the first bit, and the end...hits you in the face. such contrast, mastered.
account not in use chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
i jerked when that last part came, like i was living it. you have extraordinary talent.
like a lover chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
this was absolutely wonderful; dark and seductive and bittersweet.

"she left maplesyrup lipgloss marks on his left shoulder/and she sucked on skittles while she sucked on him/and left rainbow rings youknowwhere" are probably the most excellent lines EVER. ;D
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
strong ending. it has a seductive feel to it.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »