Reviews for boom
classic violet chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Wow... That was so... powerful. Meaningfull and delightful to read. It kind of reminded me of the movie The Butterfly Effect.
in theory chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I like this a lot, it reminds me strongly of Marilyn Manson style. You definitely have your own voice in this though. Nice job.
Jezsh chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
powerful imagery, all bitter-sweet. Again, I love the way you've gone through all the senses - sight, tense, taste, smell. I love that.
SnuglyPuppy chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Im-not-a-waitress-red...I love it
x-the wretched chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Loved the ending. It was so unexpected. This poem is going on my favourites.
A.J. Paterson chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
As usual, I love the imagery in this poem. Especially the Rainbow rings, very nice line :)

Unexpected ending, though it's very good - kinda makes me think of someone finding out her boyfriend cheated or something...
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Whoa. First off, this is a very conflicted poem. The first stanzas seem very much at odds with the last one, which may or may not be intentional, and therefore, may or may not be a good thing. I don't think it clashes, really, just - hits a new tone.

And secondly, I love some of your descriptions. Lovelovelove them. Rainbow rings youknowwhere, and that nail polish color. Brilliant.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
suicidal tendicies for the most desperate of , who would have the provicativeness. totally butchered that word, but dont . bleh.
Plinky chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Wow. Such a powerful ending.

Lovely allegory. Nice start. I like how you develop the idea through the poem.

'Rainbow rings' nice imagery.

Great poem. Really really good. Keep writing!
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
ahh this is absolutely delightful. not so typical as the subject sounds. i love the skittles/gun part, the first two stanzas as well. "i'm-not-a-waitress-red", love it.
jesusfreak9588 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I won't try to think of a really poetic explanation *simply because I'm not good at that sort of thing* but I'm going to out on a limb and say... I love the tone. I love how the poem goes to oh-so naughty and sexy to the aftermath. That a fun little sexcapade doesn't always stay fun and the slut pays in the end. Actually it reminds a bit of White Oleander...
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
WOW. I love how it turns from sex and like naughty-ness to guns and it's not so funny anymore. Very good.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
wow. another beautiful poem. it seems you're getting better & better which each thing you write which is hard to believe since it's already overpoweringly amazing.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
wow... so, emotional~ good work

keep writing!
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Wow this was...dirty. I don't really know what it was about, except maybe...the girl's so slutty it will kill her? The rainbow ring youknowhere line made me laugh, though it did seem a bit out of place, rhythmically, in the poem.

But, this was pretty good writing. Keep it up.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »