Reviews for we are poetry
barelyamiable chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Amazingly beautiful. The words flow like a crystal river. I just loved reading this. So creative. I can definitely see your inspiration.
xlilxleex chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
wow

you are a really good writer!

your words are so powerful

i can feel the emotion
My New Pen Name chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Absolutely breathtakingly beautiful.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
live a lover - do you mean like? cause i noticed a lot of references to pen names on fp. beautiful poem. definitely one of your bests.
classic violet chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
truly beautiful. & so very creative. oh my, I love this.
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Great choice of words. Nicely done. Thanks for the review.
Anani Moose chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
I love the language here! "citrus scented flame"..."collision of your kiss"..."away from this chaos called creation" (that one's my favorite)...oh my gosh, it's LOVELY! Wow. Anyway...thanks for the review...didn't really know "Wind beneath my Wings" was a song...oops.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Favorite line: "A citrus scented flame." I totally got the reference, b/c citrus sceneted is on my fave authors list, too. *If you're reading, I love your work!* Great idea for a poem. Keep writing! :)
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
beautiful...you are really a great poet! im putting on my fav. authors list! keep writing!
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Was intrigued by your summary but have to say love the poem. Just filled with gorgeous images well done x
thursdays and rain chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
this was just amazing. i heart every single person you mentioned including you
Sapphire Spectrum chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I love your penname (it's really cool) and I loved the way you worked it into this piece. It was a great last line. YAY!
just a teardrop chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
omg i never realised i was on this! (btw, im sundaynightsky, and i've just realised ur on BOTH my faves... *shrugs* oh well, you're amazing!) anyway, this is GREAT! love it!
mezzie chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
the two lines that tied this one together for me were the hard C sounded ones - "collision of your kiss" and the repeat of that sound at the end with "chaos called creation". You also achieved a sense of just being caught up in this moment, makes me think of the second a star gets born somewhere in the universe, and all the beautiful collision that that is- a lot like love :)

mezzie
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
O. I LOVE the last line. Wow. I love the whole thing really. What you did with the 'c' in collion was really cool. Good job!
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »