Reviews for Emotions
riotmaker chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
depressing..in a really good way..i especially like the ending "words never spoken, never heard"..nice work..

xoxocasey
poemkitten7 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
O, this is so pretty. I love the choice of words you used and how well the entire poem flows so smoothly. Very nicely written! Keep on writing!
Needa S chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Great flow, awesome write.
Pluck Those Wings chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
That was well...lovely. It made me think about the situation I'm in now. Thanks.
envy me chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
wow.. this is really good. Your words flow great and they sound like they're from the heart. I love the last line..

Thanks for the review
Icestorm32 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
very nice it captures the essence of hidden emotions locked behind guarded doors.
Jezsh chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
simply expressed with a deeper meaning, nice work
Alisha Marie chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Beatiful poem nice emotions and it flowed nicely...great job!
writerforever chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
beautiful, yet heartbreaking poem.
mezzie chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
I think you hit upon what you wer saying most concisely in your first three lines mainly, which I think are the best written in the whole poem, though the fourth reverberates well too because of your ending. "A confession soon left behind" is also a great thoughtline.

mezzie
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
love that last line becuase it's so true.. awesome job
Delphian-Angel chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
This was amazing, I loved it :)
Crimson Flowers chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
ah-huh, this is good...I like the way you can actually describe about emotions in such dept. Keep writing! With all my love, C.F
Changethesubject chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
oh beautiful work. i really liked this. 'flowing upon waves to beyond'. well done. pinkazalea
classic violet chapter 1 . 12/18/2005