Reviews for Emotions
in theory chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
It possesses such an air of finality, I like it a lot. Nice job.
just a teardrop chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
i love this. beautiful work.
364 unbirthdays chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
this is a.m.a.z.i.n.g! Keep up the beautiful work!
SinxWithxAxGrin chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Aww..that is really good. I could imagine the description. I really enjoyed this. Great job. *pats you on the back*

UCL
Sub Form of Human chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Nice and depressing. You had some good lines in this poem. The last lines in the third and forth stanzas were the best. I like how you capture the feeling of emotions like depression.
King Krod von Bopper chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
i really like this

sounds like it should be the lyrics to an accoustic song that everyone will have on their iPod three seconds after its released lol

very well done, keep it up.
dooley creel chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
if this is a lament, it is very gentle and evocative, I like, pieces lost to the wind and waves, trapped within times relentless flow, the images throughout are ephemeral and beautiful.I am not aware of vocabulary as such when I write, I just say it however it comes to me. Though I guess simpler is always better, I may just not have the touch.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
kind of reminds me of a tale between a merman and a nymph. so many unspoked words tucked below the waves of the flowing and usual
The Postscript chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Well I wanted to say a couple of things, first is that I've spent a lot of time looking over these words and that they really speak to me in a way that I've heard in the back of my mind...feelings that I could never put into words with the situations in my life. Great job on that...I like the poem how it is, but I'm wondering what would happen if you replaced that first line with something more melodic that fits the rest of the piece. Another thing I like is the combination of letting emotions go, but also that trap of holding the majority of things in...like with the mention of waves it signifies letting things go and yet they come back with time. Overall exquisitly written...this poem is a jewel. Keep it up.
FictionPressPenName chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Pretty, but I'm not sure it's as good as your others. Still an amazing poem though. Keep writing!
naughtgreen chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
"What the heart aches to say"

If only I could ever say anything.
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
woah, beautiful! the 2nd and 3rd line rock!-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
Colonel Augen chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Amazingly powerfull in its beauty. Maybe more; it is powerfull because what it says is true and it is said so beautifully..
Plinky chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Flows beautifully. It's so gentle. Lovely. Keep writing!
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
I like this poem and the way you have repeated "... never spoken, never heard" in the last verse. Nice work!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »