Reviews for Earth on Heaven
lily1989 chapter 6 . 1/24/2007
Other than the major type-O, it was fantastic. You said "Thew was up in heaven." Whoops! It was still funny though.
lily1989 chapter 5 . 8/12/2006
wow i'm glad this has been updated. i've been so lost without it. can't wait for the next installment
MarianB chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
Ha! Guess what? ...My WD name is Kyra! *spooky music in the background*Anyhow, nice ending! I like how brick falls into nothingness!
lily1989 chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Nice. I like the ending. That was the ending right?
Storysmith chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
I need a pen. You had quite a few typos in chapter three. And significantly less in chapter four. I won't list them all, seeing as it is already 11 here. Interesting chapters. A plot? I'm shocked! I figured you favored their extinction. But, here one is, a living, breathing plot. I'll be interested to see how it comes. And why do I picture Abby as the grandmother? It's way too late to be reading this...Well, I can talk to you about it Friday if you have any questions. Until then!

Gata
lily1989 chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
hey

i enjoyed this chapter. it amuses me. keep up the good work!
lily1989 chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
Wow. This story is so true. Ha.
Storysmith chapter 2 . 3/17/2006
I must applaud you for reinforcing every stereotype ever once conceived by mankind. From dumb jock, brain dead cherleader, to social outcast. Comes off quite Satirical. can't tell me you're dreading WD too much this week now. I love St. Peter. And no, I'm not just trying to earn brownie points with the Man Upstairs. The chracter in this is...hilarious. And Brick is an idiot. Dumb as a brick, you might say...The thoughts and dialogue are a bit stiff, but in the tone of the rest of it, it fits. Dialogue and thought should be stiff and un-lifelike because the chracters are as well. Now, if that isn't the feel you were going for, you've got a problem. But i believe you were. I hope so. I really mean this all as a compliment. I like it a lot. It is humorous because of its style. And I do hope you continue to continue it. Por favor?

GdlN
MB chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
I actually know who Mae is! Be proud of me!Anyway, I think the girl is getting smarter... maybe.. or the boys are getting stupider.. which is always a possibility... hehe, jk.
Gata de la Noche chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Hehe. I'm a lazy bum who ISN'T studying for exams yet and ISN'T going to log in. Mwahahaha! cough, cough Moving on. Pretty good start. An interesting little story, much in the vein of many of your others. Make sure you vary sentence structure. You like the "Introductory adverbial clause, subject verb complement." Oh, and remember, Neither Nor. Or Either Or. That is a confusing line right now. In fact, I'm not sure what I said. Yes. Anyways, I like it. Especially the last...scene? Very funny. Write some more, buddy. Can't wait!

Later!GdlN