Reviews for Illusion
Luna Drake chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Doesn't it always seem that we pretend a life of dream just so that we don't have to remember the things we really know. This seems to give the feeling that you can learn to live and still remeber, for lack of a better word in this limmited lauguage (not that i can spell any of it) the poem is magical.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
This was really interesting. I don't know what to think of it. I like how it's an entire story, but you didn't lose the poetic format of it. The last line is just heartbreaking. *hugs* Hang in there! Keep writing! :)
Static Genesis chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
wow. .. vivid. very image driven. i loved it.
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
I adore this piece. It is so moving, and so much heart and soul has gone into it. I don't know what to say other than this is a definate favourite and it's written as if all the emotion just poured out of you.

Brilliant!

Adds to Faves

KEEP WRITING!

F.C
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I like this a lot... different from your normal style but awesome
Count of Casualty chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
This was great! I loved the imagery and how you told her entire life story like that. It's most excellent! Write on!
like a lover chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
sad & lonely & gorgeous. all at once. lovely lovely work.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Something about this piece as well, I have this return to something feel while reading. Well done. I love this style.
naughtgreen chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Beautiful. Your narration makes me feel warm inside.
SinxWithxAxGrin chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Excellent description. This is a great poem. The title fits perfectly! Good job! Keep writing!

UCL
Doc Blood chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Are you all you have ever been, imagined, or will be? Are you yourself or made up of parts of others? Are you all of these and more? Has the chronosynclastic infundibulum caught you too?
classic violet chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Fasinating. You turned Christmas into a delightful and magical poem.
J.E.Wyatt chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
oh my god. . .. you are so talented in writing poems. My eyes hurt because I had to read all those many poems! But they were worth it! I aplaud you!
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Interesting poem. You have an interesting way with words. The way you have set it out though is a bit of a downside (I think) juts with the full stops in the middle of sentances, but it doesn't take away the imagery and power of the poem, nor does it add to it. All in all it is a great poem and keep up the good work!

PS thanks for the reveiw!
Tikklz chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
I can't say anymore than "Completely wonderful".