Reviews for Masks Undone
Mad Asher chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
This is awesome. I like it because I have NEVER read a poem that expresses fantasy, angst, and...the sense of POWER so much as yours. Wow, totally blew me away. I like the whole mask thing, and I especially like it because...you know, I'm a fantasy guy, and I like stuff like "One individual will control the fate of the world" or crap like that. But that's just me.

This thing expresses a lot of maybe something you feel inside? I think. Maybe you want to be known or be heard, so maybe that's why you wrote this. Usually there is a strong emotional feeling(s) behind an aspiring poet's literary works. This is no exception, yours is very good.

Again, the part that "they have never seen the real me", that is a very good line because it could almost mean "you know almost nothing about me", and that is sure to send a chill down people's necks. I don't know if it's just me, but this line had a lot of...meaning...for me.

Wow, yes, they WOULD be scared of this powerful individual that you so awesomely describe. I agree that humans don't like change, because that is true. I can't explain it, but I feel it's true.

Hmm, visible to the blind world. Again, you show that everyone will be able to see this thing that will be unleashed. I don't know if this poem is supposed to be abstract, but I just like to be skeptical and do everything LITERALLY.

And when you said that people would run, I could almost picture people screaming and their faces contorted with abysmal fear as they ran from this...evil god thing...wow.

I agree the new can never prosper, for the old will always conspire to bring them down either physically or mentally. This is good, and it relates to almost a million things going on in the world. Can't name any out of the back of my head, but it is obviously true.

Great poem overall, your poems are stunning to the visual eye. Well...I liked it, anyhows.

X-Eragon-X
Gizmooo chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
it just seemswhat cannot beis , faster and faster.

Trying to escape,those who pursue saw who you really areand want to make you change.

Hiding, gasping for 't know what to do,where could you be trueto the face behing the mask

The door opens, you start to crywill the real me still be in my eyes?when they destroy the face behind the mask?