Reviews for paramount
ICaughtFire chapter 4 . 1/20/2006
I couldn't be more you a million times for reviewing me, because it drew my attention to your writing is absolutely amazing, everything I've wished I could be.

I will keep reading everything you write. You are incredible.
contrast and friction chapter 4 . 1/10/2006
Fuck! That is so intense. It's totally.. mindblowing.

I worship everything about this.

The whole piece makes me feel rushed? I don't know if that was your aim, but the emotions in this.. . It's all so , fuck, you're talented."
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
eerie, but it was well created. and i like the juxapositions. nice job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
i'm sorry. i was merely expressing my opinion in the least-hostile way i knew how. maybe you did what you had to. i cannot be one to judge. but i am so fed up with the "scene" scene and this apparent sceneness of squishyourwords and [bold] .thing. and i was anonymous because i don't enjoy being attacked by people who don't know me, as i knew would happen. maybe they still will. oh well. but if you think about it, if you analyze the way i write my reviews and my diction and such, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out who i am. oh well. you cannot please them all. i just said what i had to say. i do, however, enjoy your themes. you shall always have inspired me, though. i suppose some just have different tastes.
poetic abortion chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
I hope you don't take offense to this but your writing (styliscly) always reminds me of 'bleed for our twisted abortion' [who is one of the many authors I worship on this site].

this is so god dang beautiful that it hurts. every word, every stylistic quip about this is a work of perfection. I love it.

~* noelle
penicillin chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
beautifully written i like your style was metaphorically percise,every line was as elagant as the a beauitiful piece. thanks for reviewing mine as well.I love your writing its wonderful.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
gorgeousgorgeousgorgeous.

just so PRETTY.

~* noelle
i call it laughable chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
in my opinion, your writing has gotten more beautiful. the slash/bold/runtogether/italics/etc. makes the peom seem more real, because it adds emotion more than plain text can. that's why i use it. not for it to LOOK better. who cares how it looks? it's how it feels.

your writing is untouched. it's yours & i'm in love with it.

anyways. i'm reviewing the poem so i'll get on track. hah. i love how you put a simple childish game such as tic-tac-toe into this piece (& adding "x's&o's", that was neat) because.. the subject isn't so innocent at all.

"'burnme,' she pleads, 'burn off my s(k)i don't want to see the scar(s)" - i love the repetition on "i". i can picture exactly how that sentence was said.

"(swallowdamnyou!swallow!)" wow. gawd.

esp. love the stuttering on "blurs" & "breathe". you can just.. intercept words so well. damn you.

this is gorgeous.
used to love your writing chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
kait. aiur. whatever you go by these days. let me tell you, love, that i used to love your writing. adore your writing. i used to look up to you and respect you so damn much. i read your writing like i read so many other people's writing, looking for inspiration, for guidance in my own writing. but reading this thing now. . . this is different. i cannot tell you how disappointed i am, coming back to fictionpress after all this time [for i've been away, yes, so i suppose you can take a stab at who i am, but i don't suppose i'll ever talk to you again. it really is quite regretful] and seeing something like this from you. i respect you so much for writing something like this, with this sort of theme, but that's not what warrants my disappointment. your style, love. what happened? it makes me so mad because your style was so beautiful before, and i don't know who changed it [but i've a guess, although that's not good enough]. what's with all the italics and the bolding and everything else extraneous? your writing used to be so simplistic, so pure. do you really need all this "sceneslashemo" stuff to justify your words and make them ring more in the reader's mind? is this what it takes now to justify good writing? because if this is good writing to you, then i'm not sure i could ever respect you as a good writer anymore. i do mean this in the nicest way possible and hope you don't take it offensively. i just really want to know where the writer i used to know went, before the influence of others tainted your writing. your writing used to be untouched. and brilliant. sofuckingbrilliant. so from one writer [mediocre] to another [onceamazing], please. think about it.
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
wow.

forthelasttime he’ g.

fragility behind blood echoes and the promises of laughter tears
Aquafied chapter 3 . 12/27/2005
porcelain winte & i’ll be the froston your window you write his name in withatriggerfinger dripping b.l.o.o.d.&.t.e.a.r. -cookie-arsenic & nativity-scene-pills- i love that, so is so beautiful, oh it paints a horrible christmas done.

reminds me a bit of SAW, the similar violence, but more of a dazzling charade too.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
extreme violence. in a metaphoric way.

like it, really dripping reminds me of caves though.
Chi Ame chapter 4 . 12/26/2005
Okay... this is probably the first you've heard this one but I understand this... it plays out like a favorite bedtime story in my mind as I read it. How cool is that?
Chi Ame chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
WOW once again. I don't know how you do it. You've inspired me to try messing with my type a little rather than just spitting out blank words. I'll let you know how that goes.

"I fucking hate beginnings when i’ve already memorized the end." Know what you mean!
Chi Ame chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
I love how your poetry comes out in one breath, no stagnant air. You seem to know exactly which words to bold and italic and parenthesize... it all reads just the right way.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »