Reviews for paramount
Chi Ame chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Now THAT was an amazing piece of poetry... I want to mutter profanities all across this review because it took me by surprise... let's just say I like it a lot.
a lonely september chapter 4 . 12/25/2005
there's so fucking much in all of this it makes me shudder with delight. you just can't get it all soaked up in your mind the first time. all 4 chapters were simply .wonderful. are you going to keep writing this? i sure hope so.
liz chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
Again, you fall back into the rambling. It's like you have a pattern: poem, paragraph, poem, paragraph. I find that neat, and with you there's always a reason so I'm hoping eventually you'll reveal that. This piece started slower. It felt disjointed, at first, and then it picked up speed like a landslide. Everything you expressed feels so raw I would swear to God that you've experienced this and you're not just the writer here. At first, this seems like tired introspection. Then you did the change in POV again and went back and forth and everything merged together to the heart-stopping ending. I am struck dumb by that ending.

You have a fantastic collection. It's raw and painful and honest. And it's so beautiful it amazes me, because this kind of thing disgusts me. I love the way you're always shifting first and third person. It makes it confusing and obscure but it also gives it a million hidden meanings. Your formatting is beautiful. Keep adding to this collection. Every word you write is like gold.

I love the pen name change, as well!
liz chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
Oh my God. I have chills running up and down my spine. That was amazing. You make every single poem in this collection amazing, and they all stand out but they all work together and I can't quite get my head around how that happens. I feel so cold after reading this. Your note at the top - wow. WOW. I love how you twist religion into a lot of what you write. I love the morbidity of this. You can be sure I'm never opening the door to anyone again. Oh my God.
liz chapter 2 . 12/24/2005
The amazing thing about this one is it has a non-stop kind of feel to it, which I really like in your poetry. You do that more and more, and it only helps to heighten the rambling kind of feel to it. If you are rambling as you write, all I can say is you ramble brilliance most people never hope to touch when they sit and think of it forever. The bitterness of this piece was extremely sharp, and even the swearing just heightens the tone. Look at what you wrote: "you're s (just like a r t)." Now show me someone who isn't in awe of that and I'll show you someone truly stupid. You are so amazing. Again, everything links to why you wrote this. You've done a stunning job so far.
liz chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
I wasn't sure what to think when I saw you'd written this. Your summary is so beautiful. I like the titles to your chapters. The note in your profile nearly made me cry as I read this because it makes me understand why you wrote this, which is the most important part of reading poetry. You write everything beautifully, and this is no exception. Even if it was more crude, I can still read you through it.
WarriorHeart chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
horrific.
Winged Shadow chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
Woah ... intense ...
sloppy firsts chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
'the world is ups idedown&insi deout bent double over the bowl ( downth ) like our bloodyfingerprints smearedhalfwayacrossthepage.'

that is incredible imagery. i loved how you used reptition with ending really hits hard.
Desert Illusion chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Ohh, girl! You've done it now! Rated M! Hahah! This is your first piece of work that's M! I'm not to sure how to respond to that, but you got me, I HAD to, absoultely HAD to read it when I saw the rating! I was like, "ohh, she's rated it M, hmm? Okay she must have done something NOW! LOL!" hehe!

Anyways, this was a good piece. A bit...intense, (not that intensity is a bad thing), but yeah, it was really well written. I like the whole effect of the italics and the bold. Pretty good.

ttyl, kay? mom's calling me. lol! tc!

Loads of love,-Maha
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
From "ororor," to the end, you had me caught on this one. I love the twisted edges that just curl all the way through this.
WhyCannotIdeleteaFPAccount chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
This is a good poem! I really like your style too, it conveys a deeper meaning. Like what it seems on the outside is not italicized, and what is italicized is what it really is. I really like this one! Keep writing! This one goes on favorites!
i call it laughable chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
um. shock. i'm speechless. this one hit home- i can so relate, it's so painful. usually, i quote lines that appeal to me, but fuck. everything appeals to me. everything stands out. everything just bites you in the ass. hah.

ohk. i just have to point out this one- "but snow is so beautiful when it's red"- fucking waow. '& he's everywhere at once ("what the...")'- made me laugh. i love the "what the.." a little bit of relief.

the last line. perfect ending. i should kick you in the teeth for being so.. fricken great. haha. you're provoking violence out of me. not so good.

this is the 1st and so far only poem going on my favorites.

heartheartheartetc.