Reviews for Reason and Romance
bookwurm247 chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
this is too bad. i only read the first chapter and i can tell it's going to be awesome! i wanted to read more.
Lurch chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
HOLY SHIT THIS IS AWESOME
blank chapter 29 . 5/18/2013
i understand why you took down your story, but you should really fix this little mess. i honestly wanted to read your story and now im pissed that instead of 29 chapters there's 1. don't make the rest of the people who want to read your story suffer because of some asshole.
BlackTales chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
It sucks that you were plagiarized. I would absolutely hate if that happened to me. You're an amazing writer (that I gathered from the first chapter). I can't wait to read more on your LiveJournal!
Temaire chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
I am sorry that happened to you :( I am not a member of Buzzle but you might want to check them out since you get name recognition and an editorial checks your work. They might lead you to the path of becoming published.
Stumoto chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
So good ! So excitting ! 3 I want to know more
absolutbookworm chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Really loved this!
maureen44 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I read the "redux" chapter first and although I do like this version, I think the redux is superior. The new version seems to get to the point faster, yet introduces the personalities of each character more. The interactions between Adrian and Alex are also much more intriguing, which really hooked me as a reader. Also, I noticed the grandmother character is missing in the first chapter of the "redux," which is an omission I agree with. I think that I will try to continue with the revised version first, since it really caught my attention. great work!
N.Ciel Reymer chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This story got me completely hooked right away just from reading the summary, and it's completely reasonable and understandable that this great writer had to have the story removed. I wish I found it sooner, but it took me a while to sift through so many stories.
Your-Morbid-Shadow chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
i love this. first chapter and i was hooked.
paint the world with c o l o r chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This story is really well-written, as are many of your others. I've just gotten into the habbit of reviewing stories, as I don't want to be a 'silent reader' anymore. I am planning on attempting to join your livejournal community. This story sounds amazingly good and I really hope I can read it.

I'm so sorry you were plagarized. I honestly hate how some people think that just because it's not a book, they can copy it and try to pass it off as their own. I really hope nothing like that ever happens again.

I've just found your stories, though, which sort of sucks, because I would've loved to have read them, but hopefully I will be able to on lj.

Best of luck with your stories :)

-paint the world wit r
marshak chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love Adrian's description of sex-slave-Alex, about how guys like him just expect chicks to just trip all over for him...he's like the perfect guy you act like you love to hate, but you actually have wet dreams about him...when you're really awake, and 'Oh Crap!' I hope I didn't just say his name out loud!
I like how Karen told Owen not to play with his light saber here when she was So Totally humping Mr. Blake's...um...light saber.
Georgia is my favorite though,..."Oh, bless me. Who is this prime article of flesh?" HA! I'm glad I wasn't drinking when I read that, or I would have laughed it out of my nose!
Krissii-xx chapter 29 . 7/19/2012
Omg, why, I really wanted to read this. Ooh poopy. The very few stories i find interesting is removed. :/
relevancy chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Oh gosh this story sounds so interesting already and I'm excited to see what direction it will go in...I'm sensing sort of a forbidden love vibe. I'd really love to read more and I hope you accept me into the LiveJournal community!
Jelly1066 chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Aw, I'm sorry you got plagiarised!
4,338 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »