Reviews for Act II
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
maddeningly swirly, like something you can't quite grasp. it's your imagery - just light as a feather. A.D.O.R.E the defiance, (un)certainty, desperation, beauty, honesty of the last lines.
Ebony Stars chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
you rock for 3 reasons:1. your name is very snazzy2. you've read angus thongs and full frontal snogging - the book is complete trash but it makes me laugh out loud :D kudos for admitting you own a copy! i never will to people i know!3. This poem - structure is fab and i love cryptic stuff.

hahahahaha can't believe someone else has read that! that's made my day!
mostly water chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
A prolific, sculpted inhaleOf gratis ‘au natural’.

I love the words you used to put across your thought. & the summary is to die for, I was almost disappointed it wasn't actually in the poem, but maybe that would have actually taken away from it instead of adding to it. I don't know. But it's fabulous. x
citrus scented chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
scarlett johansson is a goddess tis true, natural beauty beats all. very thoughtprovoking what ur saying hear, because its so beautifully cryptic i dont know whether its moral, but it works for me hehe. i love the way you twist words in this to get so much moreo ut of them; wicked. and i just found the message u left me, so thanks, softerworld is quite the gem.
twenty-second seduction chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
katya; this is amazing.i love it.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
this was amazing. you have a really interesting & unique style. i'm liking it.'A prolific, sculpted inhale'that was a powerful writing.