Reviews for A Mood Swing or Five
Infinite Abyss chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Great poem.
Derek S chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
hahaha a freshman wired on mountain dew *ahem*hunter*ahem* anyway, i noticed you didnt put a space between "awkwardness" and "is", but I thought it was really good
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
trust me, you can't be more alone than me. not possibly. mm-mm. not at all. i'm ten times worse off. but i love you anyway.
Gatha chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Hm. Preps. I'd recommend something along the lines of reenacting a horror movie involving preps, but you're too nice for that. And then there's the death penalty...

Just don't pay attention is probably the only legal thing you can do. Course, everyone saws that so that's not too useful. Oh, here's a good one. They'll all roast in hell. Or whatever depending on the level they enter.

Well, if those ideas are useless, which they most likely are, I'd have to say find a super hobby. Don't know that much about what you-LEARN TO MAKE WELCHES! That should be a fun hobby, especially the improvement part. You'd be such an awesome mom.

"Hey, my mom's a lawyer!""My mom makes juice better than welches!""Your mom is so awesome!"

Yeah, they'd be so jealous