Reviews for Sodomizing The Devil's Son
Squez chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
So, despite this story having been last updated like 6 years ago, I couldn't help but review and add to my story alert.

Ohmehgosh. LACE IS SOOOO CUTE. However, every time I imagine him while reading I seem him as a bit older than Lucian. Possible dom/sub in that order, too. xD

I want more details on Lucian's bedroom plays. :D It would be a fun surprise if the next chapter just started out with a threesome between Lace, Stangler, and Lucian.

Nice story, by the way. xD
Nom-ewe-NOM-owo-Nummy chapter 8 . 12/15/2011
Oh, wow. I just sat here and read this entire thing, start to finish. At first I was skeptical because he didn't have any emotions...but then when the second or third chapter hit I was engrossed. O.O I love Master Sangler *drool* He's an amazing(albeit Scary) Dom. ...Still. Yum, lol.

I love the fact that it's in first person, because that keeps ME guessing. When it first started talking about 'Him' I was so confused, and now with this 'ceremony'? What is that? D: Please don't kill poor Lace D: He's so cute and ...well, not INNOCENT, but I love him! Anyway, awesome story. I know you haven't updated this in a ...-check- long long time. BUT. If you get around to it,...I'd be happy. Just sayin'.

Lovely story, just lovely.

Happy writings!

Chryssa 0w0
Dalek17 chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
This is really good... I hope that Lace doesn't die though, because I like him. I love that around Lace and 'Him' he can feel emotions, but I'm a little confused about Lady Eden. Is it the same Eden who was his friend before? That would be wicked betrayal... Geez. This is such an intense plot, I love it and hope to read more...
MeowGoesTheCow chapter 8 . 10/1/2009
this story is awesome :P
MeowGoesTheCow chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
:o pretty good :P
honey splattered brains chapter 8 . 2/19/2009
STDS is/are ( ? LOL ) wonderful. literally. ;D this is a really weird ( in the good way :P ) and original story :D 'is weird how they cant feel any emotions though :o ... whih totally twists things up a bit :D i like torp, as crazy as she is lol
harhar chapter 8 . 3/24/2008
Kinky .
yoda chapter 8 . 3/8/2008
this story is so interesting and captivating, as twisted as it is. im just dying for sangler to actually care properly for luc or really love him. im not a big fan of lance, becuase i prefer the tall scary mean guys and the femine guys to be together. So becuase lace and luc are both kind of the feminine type, i dont like seeing them together all that much. so kill lance! KILL HIM I SAY! (god i sound like a crazy person..) is lace and luc the main couple? or sangler and luc? but anyway where was i?...oh yeah...KILL LACE! KILL HIM NOW!
writersk chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Hey, I found this story in the slash forums, with the help of SerialXLain.

I have been looking for a story like this for a long time. And this looks real promising.

Keep updating. I am gonna keep R & R
Koukasen chapter 8 . 3/31/2007
-blinks- Is that it? Your going to leave us hanging? AH! I'm gonna go crazy! Love it though...I'm gonna go be an emo kid and cry now. If Lace dies, Sangler is going on my hate list forever!

Rose 8D

(I'm crazy. Forgive me)
Koukasen chapter 6 . 3/31/2007
OMG, I have a character named Lilith in my story, too! Sangler will haunt my dreams forever. I like Lace. Except there's this really annoying girl named Lace that I know, so it's kinda weird. Love the story! StDS -snickers- :D

Rose
Oki3xDoki3 chapter 8 . 3/28/2007
I have a few questions for you. Please, do answer. Is Luci ever going to rebel againts Him? Will Luci ever just 'snap'? Will Luci attempt to run away?

Will Luci regect or protest against his Masters orders? I have more, but I forget. I might do fan art for this. It was so confusing that it made me pity Luci and I eventually cried through all of Luci's torture. It made me want to kill myself.( I'm so totally watching you.)

I think Luci should yell at him to get a good punish. I dunno, that's just me. :D Well, I'm off, e-mail me if you want some fan art.
paputsza chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
crepy
Virginia Giselle chapter 8 . 7/4/2006
This is lovely. I've missed it.

I continue to worship you and StDS.

_
Midnights Scream chapter 8 . 6/26/2006
This is an odd kinda freaking story yet I for some reason like it, but hey I'm a freak so It's all soon
75 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »