Reviews for Sodomizing The Devil's Son
Virginia Giselle chapter 8 . 7/4/2006
This is lovely. I've missed it.

I continue to worship you and StDS.

_
Midnights Scream chapter 8 . 6/26/2006
This is an odd kinda freaking story yet I for some reason like it, but hey I'm a freak so It's all soon
poet tree chapter 8 . 6/20/2006
Holy fucking omigod. So strange; I was going to write a story with a similar premise...and BDSM...and then I stumbled across this and realized, Hey, this person can write so much better than me!

I want to be Lucian. I really do. But I feel so bad for Lace.

Update soon.
Koiame chapter 8 . 6/17/2006
I am so fucking curious right now you have no idea. Continue... please!
CaFFy chapter 8 . 6/14/2006
Um... storyy! o.o;;
ShadowGal chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
*whimpers* Hottest story -ever-. So wonderful. I'm just really, really worried for Lace's sake. Seeing him punished and abused is perfectly fine. I'm great with that. I just don't want him -dead-! *sniffles*

I'll be eagerly awaiting the next update.
multiples of six chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
Ah, Lucian. Ah, Lace. I actually understood what went on in this chapter - I think - but I'll probably forget it all by the time you finally update again. So I'll summarize the events for myself for next time and you could tell me if I understood anything wrong! [Torp & Lucian were in the pool & then she tried to kill him but Mirage saved him. Sangler had been beating Lace but Lucian needed punishing to, so to do it Lace throatfucked him & then Sangler fucked his ass. Now there will be a ceremony but I don't know what it's for.] And yeah. )
Rhapsody's Shadow chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
I love this story but did I ever tell you how much it makes my brain hert?
animebam chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
I hate Torp. I guess I just find her to be a snotty bitch. But, in the meantime, her views on the world are quite interesting. I mean, they're things I really don't think about. That is, until I read her beloved words. D

I really like this story so far(... I mean, really like. If I didn't, I wouldn't be reviewing. Neehee.). And, uh, I really do think it's amazing how you can write in Lucian's point of view. I mean, he's emotionless. That's what makes a character boring, but when you write it, it's actually anything but boring. It's interesting and fun to read.

Keep up the good work. ;D

(Don't you love how much I use the word really?)
KageNeko chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
Ok Ok i'm sorry, Kool, is a habbit. Please accpet my apology. I enjoyed this chapter, very nice. it was detailed and makes me sad, but at the same time entrigued. keep up the good work. What kind of cerimony do you have planned? Who is the mysterious She? in the black cloak? i'm very curious, please don't stall to long till you update, this is gonna bug me trying to figure out what you plan on doing.
Lucifer's Sonata chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
interesting it's just, you've created personalities that really aren't human at all (for good reason) that it's just hard to believe/understand at times haha which i LOVE because I can appreciate the difficulty in making this... But Lace is going to DIE? or, whatever the ceremony is?lol i'm kind of worried ;; OH and I'm also really getting into Hard Candy! I love Russia (in fact Russian anything) so I'm practically smitten over it! i promise to review more often, just the end of a school year is always crazy anyways, excelent work on this chapter! i dont' know if i'm looking foward to the next chapter if Lace gets hurt more XD BUT update as soon as Lucian stops killin ya with his difficult POV ;; ahah
SerialXLain chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
XD I read your response to Sakru angelqueen and cheered. XD Wow. I'm like your unenthusiastic cheerleader.

Oops. I was going to quote something from your story but when I hit paste I got a lot of stuff from photobucket so you almost got disturbing yaoi Harry Potter pictures that made me cringe. XD

Anyway. The line I liked was the one where Torp was talking about how boys grow up and grow mean and the fallen angel screaming...that line. Very pretty.

Lace ;-; It made me want to cry when Lucian was describing him when he went into the room...with his wings all messed up and shtuff. I love that little guy.

I want a tail.

I want to say thanks...because of you and my other friend, I have become a BDSM fiend. I look for BDSM fiction...and BDSM yaoi pictures...and I'm always mentioning it around my friends and educating them about it. XD Thank you.

Love xoox
abandonnnnned chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
Poor Lace! Is he going to Die? I agree with you about Sakru Angelqueen, it is pretty dumb to read a story you know you are going to hate!
WitchGhost chapter 7 . 6/10/2006
Hi I read this story and thin it's quiet disturbing. That's all the bad I really have to say about it. Friggen werid.

Note: Not into the sodamizing stuff I think it;s sick.
Virginia Giselle chapter 7 . 4/11/2006