Reviews for Sodomizing The Devil's Son
Koiame chapter 7 . 3/21/2006
Wow. I'm confused. Very very confused. Interested none-the-less... but very confused. hn... more chapters to come? Because I want to know what exactly is happening. .'
Koiame chapter 6 . 3/20/2006
Wow... very interesting story. I'll finish reading once I'm done with my work. Very intriguing though so far... in the sick, sadistic sort of way... that's I'm more than just okay with. :)Tehehee... good job.
Rachel chapter 7 . 3/19/2006
YAY! You updated! Great cahpter. I always feel so bad for Lucian, but now I feel worst for Lace. He's realyl starting to grow on me, and I hate how he's treated. He stays so sweet though, he does seem unreal at time. Udpate sooN!
eldrin chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
This is very interesting and slightly intoxicating...I will certainly have to read more of this soon.
SerialXLain chapter 7 . 3/6/2006
Did I tell you that I'm getting more into BDSM? Not for myself...but reading about it now seems hot. I blame my friend...

I got a joke for ya:

Q: whats the diff between a mosquito and a sub?

A: a sub doesnt stop sucking if you swat it.

bwahahaha. anyway. i love lace! and im not capatalizing anything...oh well. Torp and Mirage...hm...it's funny how Lucian seemed so naive about that...silly kiddo.

xox
KageNeko chapter 7 . 3/6/2006
YEY its kool...and dare i say fun? i sound like a massicist or something, But anywayi like it Thanks for updating
multiples of six chapter 7 . 3/6/2006
Oh, strange.. Lace acted strange.. Torp & Mirage acted "interesting".. and I'm still confused about Eden.. well, I hope you write more soon )
Lucifer's Sonata chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
I don't think I've told how how much I am enjoying the exposure of sense Lucian is experiencing it's very interesting to watch... I mean, here we are and we have a pretty good understanding of why we react to certaint things but I've never wondered what it would be like if I was void of most emotions to a point where my reactions (such a crying) and possible emotions made no connection with each other. What a mess! Poor Lucian ;; and yes, I'm starting to see how being timid would be unlike Lucian... in fact, it's hard to see him at one extreme or another at this point how hard is it to write from his POV since he's such a complex and different being all together?
Killian I chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
Wow, that seemed really mean of Lace. But I supposed what he says is true. This story is intersting. I like how Lucian can't feel emotions. Well, not like exactly, it's kind of weird but I think it's interesting. I wonder what a person would be like with no emotions...
Rachel chapter 6 . 2/6/2006
I like the biblical names too. I can't help but love Lace a little bit more. He's so endearing, or at least sweet to me! Update soon! Great chapter
Virginia Giselle chapter 6 . 2/4/2006
Indeed. This story intrigues me so.

_

You're amazing.

The names are beautiful. And they really get the story line going.
kittybro chapter 6 . 2/2/2006
lace.. so cute D 1 question. Why does Eve have horns and wings?
SerialXLain chapter 6 . 2/2/2006
well, my dads more close minded than my mom...hes an ass. I just like to not think of him...

I WANT LACE :strokes Lace: He's so sweet and seems so innocent despite what he does and goes through. Cutie pie.

This nasty guy is hitting on me. help. meep. He's like six and a half feet tall and he's gross and older and ew...

anyway.

update STDS soon because I sure love STDS. So much fun. Oh and I meant the story...

love xox
Lucifer's Sonata chapter 6 . 2/1/2006
awesome chapter! i'm always so interested in stories that include things about Eden, Lucifer, fallens, angels, and such all makes for great stories! lol but I really am looking forward to what happens next! so exciting ;; plus i can't wait for him to experience the emotion of "timidness" i know that sounds strange but that's when people stutter, blush, and shy away and I think it's the cutest thing for any guy to stutter ;; weird I know, but I absolutely love it haahaha but with my luck Lucian's always going to be mister obvious ;; WHICH is cute as well lol update soon! wonderful job!
multiples of six chapter 6 . 2/1/2006
F*i*nally an update! Woohoo! This better be the start of a more-frequent-updating-ness in your life, although of course you can't help writer's block, but yeah. I can yell at you anyway. Can't I? No? ( Okay. Umm. About the chapter. Yeah. The mermaid was grey, not green.. maybe I've been watching The Little Mermaid too much. And Lace.. yes, he's adorable. And the Eve/Eden thing? Well, I have no idea where you're going with it. So... update, update, UPDATE! (No pressure.)
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »