Reviews for Sodomizing The Devil's Son
KageNeko chapter 5 . 1/23/2006
I like it, its very..hmmwhat shall i call it, well idk i just like it, very neat?
Rachel chapter 5 . 1/5/2006
Still loving it all. I wonder what Sangler keeps Mirage around even if everything she does makes him mad. I feel so bad for Lace, but I think everyone has cool names. Update soon
Rhapsody's Shadow chapter 5 . 1/4/2006
Wow, This story is rather hard to follow but I like it all the better )
Virginia Giselle chapter 5 . 1/2/2006
I do love Lace. He's a cute one.

(: (:
Virginia Giselle chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
Lucian likes to hurt. He fascinates me.

Virginia Giselle chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
Pet?

Hm.

By the way, I love this story, even if it puzzles me.
Virginia Giselle chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
This peaks my interest.

But then, you always manage to come up with a creative plotline that keeps me glued to my computer screen.
Virginia Giselle chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Oh.

I like the names. The references are interesting.
Esquirella chapter 5 . 12/29/2005
Very interesting so far.
Kyria Asimi chapter 5 . 12/26/2005
Cute little Lace...but that was such a smutty chapter. _ Update soon
Cherise chapter 5 . 12/26/2005
Aw! With Lace, I don't know whether I want to pity him, or love him even more. And the gentle way he treats Lucian, even thought he's being "replaced"...it's...wow.
kittybro chapter 5 . 12/26/2005
lace is beyond cute... and well.. sangler is just wierd and sadistic.. D
SerialXLain chapter 5 . 12/25/2005
Knowing you you're probably going to kill Lace because I like him...grawr to you.

Yay for rape-ness...I guess...cough cough...

I can't believe your mom reads your stories. My mom would freak out if she read mine. HOMOSEXUALITY IS WRONG! RAPE IS WRONG! SEX IS WRONG! That wasn't me speaking...obviously. Well rape is wrong but not when it's fun to hear about which makes me sound just a little twisted but its ok I guess...

Love xox
SerialXLain chapter 4 . 12/25/2005
Aww Lace is so sweet and I love him. I'm going to kidnap him.

love xoxox
multiples of six chapter 5 . 12/24/2005
Heh... heh.. I think you may have just surpassed me in kinkiness. You must send me pix of these characters if you draw them! And, oh.. Lace, Lace, Lace. He's frikkin 10 years old! lol!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »