Reviews for Sodomizing The Devil's Son
multiples of six chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
Oh so very very interesting. Lace is definitely a cutie. Update, update, update! )
Nickel Xenon chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
Very interesting.
Rachel chapter 3 . 12/21/2005
This is very gorey, but I'm loving it. I kind of feel so sad for Lucian though, even if he couldn't tell. Update soon!
Kyria Asimi chapter 3 . 12/21/2005
"Mine"That little word is going to cause a lot of problems for Lucian, isn't it? Update this one soon.
Eva Storm chapter 3 . 12/19/2005
Very fascinating story. I really like it, good job. :)
Rhapsody's Shadow chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
Hello again, This story is vary uniqe, I enjoy it greatly and egerly awate more
multiples of six chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
So "He" can talk.. and he has a thing for Lucian! “Pain is nice.” - foreshadowing, no? You did say BDSM. Tee hee.
serialxlain chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
that's sexy...haha it made me laugh. the "to whip" thing. whot! haha i can't wait for more of this.

yay for pets! yay for morbid angsty sexy pet stories!

just yay!

love xoxo
PridefulShame chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
Wow... is Achaicus insane? And who was the guy that Lucian's mom was talking about? That Ari guy? Anyways, great story so far. Update soon!
Koryuu chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
o.o...Yay for updates! I love this story...although i love all your stories. I don't think I've commented on any of them though...(can't do "email" at school)So yeah. I'm here...I comment...I love your story! Rawr.
SerialXLain chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
haha i wasnt dyslexic...i was in a hurry so pft on you. I was at my friends house and we were going to do our other friends hair but they cut mine instead...lol...

i love this story! i love things with the devil and angels and demons and yay He is just scary and hot in a mysterious way haha

update soon!
multiples of six chapter 2 . 12/16/2005
I'm not even going to say anything about being called "Hey sexy thing." (oops, just did.) I have a feeling it's due to the positiveness of my last review.. P Anyway this chapter was also awesome.. Lucian is pretty cool for a potential demon.. and his father is, well.. devilish. Tee hee. Don't kill me. )
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I can't wait for more of this. Very..intriguing but i can't spell so that's probably nto spelled right. Damn wheres my spell check?

Im listening to russian music. theyre like "do you like it bitch?" or something. its funny. haha

sorry i made you sad with ym chapter. ill read Braced later on today hopefully!

Mucho love xoxox
SummerBreeze83 chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Oohh...I like this alot! I'm very intrigued! Please, update soon!
UJWF0WFW0FWE0WEF0 chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Oh this is so cool. I love the characters, except that demon 'cuz he's mean. The whole idea(as far as i get it anyway) is super neato. I can't wait until you update.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »