Reviews for Love in February
No Name 7429035 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Wow, I loved the one-shot, strangely enough, and the poem is good too. ;p it's disturbing but I think that's why I like it.

good job!
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
the rhyming was great. the last two lines were beautiful.
Written chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I, unlike the reviewer before me, didn't really find the last bit of rhyme made the poem funny, but I guess it could just be me. To me, it just made it sound lyrical and tied it all together.

Very nice. awesome imagery. whoa. yeah. I'm impressed.
astral boy chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
crushed by a dandelion said it was funny how you rhymed the last two lines, and I think I agree. it was funny. it made the whole thing seem less horrible and more the 'ha-ha' type, if you know what i mean. anyway, whatever it was, i liked it and it worked. well done.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
you carry everything with a passion and flow, stylistically perfect and just so so right in the oh so right places. love it,the whole damn thing. your use of italics, though rare and scarce in a piece, is PERFECT.

~* noelle
my failure chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
that was amazing.
notACTUALLYwriting chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
yeah, it makes sense in a weird sort of way. I mean, it's painful, but pain, I guess is perfection.

Wait. that's my literal mind again. Well, maybe not. Anyway.

It's funny how you just rhyme the last two lines.
Rovandin chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Nice, your as twisted as Trent Rezner! Great imagery
strikingsilver chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
pretty good
x-the wretched chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Love it. It's so beautifully written. I really like how you italicized the last line. The last little bit really makes the poem. Keep up the good work!
zakei chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
the expression is good, BUT. its horrible. its beautiful in a bad way. but i like the originality 'rip the skin from eye to chin' wow.
she's not breathing chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
i love your writing so much i hate you. you carry everything off with a passion, with this innate ability to identify the subtle things we all do and see every day and turn it into a beautiful (twisted) picture & it comes across in your poetry, too, the way you can bleed life & pain & thought & God i envy you. beautiful. i love the last line, i love the emotion, i love the cruelty of it. you better go far in life, dear.

&thankyou.

~k8
petsnail chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
GORGEOUS. i absolutely love this, the format, the way its so subtly twisted - and the ending, "rip the skin from eye to chin tear away your beautiful sin” made me fall in love with this. fav.
smile persephone chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Beautiful and fluidly written. The ending is justsovery perfect. The imagery is lovely and suits the atmosphere and mood quite nicely. Wonderfully written!