Reviews for Chemicals to Blind
StickShift chapter 10 . 3/24
This has been an entertaining read. I know it's been years, but please update.
Deo chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Just read all 10 chapters posted so far in one go. I'm loving Colby's personality and attitude. He seems to be showing most of the symptoms of someone with schizoid personality disorder – prefering to be alone, not wanting anyone touching him, acting like he's apart from everyone else, feeling uncomfortable around anyone showing strong emotions, finding other people annoying.

Thank you for writing something that I am enjoying so much.
DalisaY-17 chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
I have to say, for a character with a really whiny personality, Colby's story telling really gets you into the whole deal of it. And the developments between him, Rachel and James take a lot of interesting turns - and how main character deals with the situation, and how slow he is regarding people - it's strangely (?) loveable, really, especially with how you keep playing with the archetype of sassy, anti-social genius with a really bad roster of social skills. Can't wait for the next update! :D
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
Fantastic! I can't wait for a. Update!
MrsHellman chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
This is REALLY good; I can't describe it any other way. The way you've portrayed Colby is brilliant and I don't think I've ever stumbled upon a sassier fuck than him. Rachel, James and the other characters' personalities can be improved however. They are a bit plain, though you've created a platform for them to stand upon - which is more than many other stories.

Also, I must say that the summary is a bit misleading. At first I thought this 17-year-old teen we were told were gay would all of a sudden find himself falling for this new friend in this new town - a girl. I was gladly surprised this wasn't the case. Other than that you've done a great job and I truly hope to see more from you one day. May I ask what made you stop writing?
The Mottled Selkie chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
It's a shame this story dead. The characters are so interesting.
DeathNoteisREal chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
I'm sorry, but you are being a real fucking tease, doing this. Abandoning this story right at the climax, when Colby finally stops being so oblivious? Are you ever coming back, because I( and about 323 other people) would like to see what happens
Alice's ragged edges chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
OH MY MOTHERFUCKING GOD! HOW CAN YOU LEAVE US WITH JUST THIS? PLEASE GOD UPDATE IF YOU CAN (there's no such thing as can't!) and we just have to know what happens next! James is just awesome and sweet and I want to take him home. Colby getting a clue was simply *priceless*. THIS IS AWESOME!
Alice's ragged edges chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Och, dearie, this is brilliant. I have to say I like Colby's foul language, even though I wouldn't want his meanness to be directed to Rachel more than being used in a humourous sense. Just to point out: where we encounter James' piece of dumb fluff, and she asks who Colby is? She says "Whose Colby?" when it should have been 'Who's Colby?'
klv chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
Um. Are you still alive? Because I would be really sad if you died. You make me laugh. Please come back and write some more? You're fantastic.
Querinda chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
What a shame this story has been left unfinished! I thoroughly enjoyed reading something that's quite unique where both protagonists are clearly masculine, rather than have one of them characterised with feminine traits. Hopefully you'll find the inspiration to pick up this story again and finish it :)
maria94 chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
pleaseeeee uploadddd moreeeee meeee liking itttt very much ... hope Rachel and Colby would get togather... Love the story and plot
Kaitto chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
what is this enddddd?! i'm like shit deep into this reading and the badassery you have at character creation and i'm kicked in the groin by this fucking incompleteness factor. what's this, five year drop off? and finally something above par to read. well whatever, nice story while it lasted.
Maddlibasaurus chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
Lol so from all my other reviews i did for your stories you probably realize i wait till the very end until i do review and when i do i swear i wrote my own story xD. But anyways im totally in love with this story! I have no idea what that person meant when they said your characters were underdeveloped or watever. I absolutely live love your writing style and how your stories are never easy to predict. For instance i cant really decide if Colby is gonna end up with James being happily gay or if Rachel is going to change something in him and make him realize hes not gay and she is the one hes waiting for (total clichz i kno lol xD) anyways sorry for the long as review. Im looking forward to finding out what happens next!
fick dich. oder auch nicht chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
Ok so youre uptade was like 5 years ago.. and i try NOT to freak out... OH FUCK... WHO AM I KIDDING IM CRYING AND SCREAMING BECAUSE I WILL PROBABLY NEVER KNOW HOW THIS STORY ENDS! AND I HATE YOU FOR NOT UPDATING! AND I WILL NEVER READ THIS STORY AGAIN!... ok Im finished... and im ONLY marking at story Alert (and favorites if you have to know) because... because... because I JUST FEEL LIKE IT ( and not because i want to reread it... and because I am going to look every day at my e-mail account, hoping that there is an e-mail which says that there is a new chapter of Chemicals to blind- no definatly not because of those reasons)... yeah :P
330 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »