Reviews for Complicated
kai14 chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
wow, first slash story i have ever read with semi-detailed hetero sex. I found that really amusing. You have a really great story. Though the only way I can imagine Andrew breaking up with Salice in any way is if she cheats on him. Uh-oh. Or other circumstances. Guess time will tell. I bet its Salice cheating though. Keep up the good work and update soon. Ja Ne
turtledonkey27 chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
oh, now i'm confused. i was assuming the slash would be happening with jake, but now it seems it might be with salice's twin brother? hmm. not sure how i feel about that, but i know you'll write it well no matter which one it ends up being :)
ForestEyes chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
I really like it so far, can't wait for the next chapter. I don't think you need anymore Andrew/Salice, though. Onto the slash!
Selayn1666 chapter 10 . 1/29/2006
omg...don't you hate when that happens? lol...but seriously...I wonder what really would have happened if they had "gone all the way."
Cherise chapter 10 . 1/28/2006
Oh my! Here I was thinking Andrew didn't like Salice as much as he thought he did and...the almost sex happens, haha. I can't wait to find out how the slash happens, though.
igloothree chapter 10 . 1/28/2006
Blah sucks for Andrew. I actually like how this is going to be slash but you're not shoving Jake in our faces. Like a lot of stories establish all these characters and the authors just focus on the interactions between the two mains and it's like where did everyone else go? So anyway I think you're doing a good job with this.
Jayn chapter 10 . 1/28/2006
Pretty cool story. I really enjoyed it. _ PLEASE update!
Selayn1666 chapter 9 . 1/24/2006
Wow...I kind of liked this chapter. I think I got to see a side of Salice that is starting to make her less perfect. Glad you explained the relationship with Andrew and his mom. I find that important and it gives relevance to the sphagetti scene. Anyways, I like it...can't wait until it gets really interesting. Poor Jake.
Seque Me ad Meum Somnium chapter 9 . 1/21/2006
BLAH! WHO WAS MAKAYLA? hopefully it was a boyfriend...but prolly not...update!
Seque Me ad Meum Somnium chapter 8 . 1/21/2006
Yay! Andrew is secretly a party animal! and Jake is jealous! but Salice is being a major bitch! sry, you of course already know that. But hey, shut up, this is my review! anyway...ANDREW ISN'T STRAIGHT! YAY! but jake is a complete moron you know...he can't piece it together?
Seque Me ad Meum Somnium chapter 7 . 1/21/2006
DAMNIT! IF ANDREW AND JAKE DON'T BECOME BF AND BF THEN I'M GONNA PUT YOU ON MY HIT-LIST!
Seque Me ad Meum Somnium chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
ew! you seriously have to get off the girl/guy sex stuff...its way grossing me out...seriously...i don't know if i can hang in there much longer
Seque Me ad Meum Somnium chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
hm...Andrew has a past...and Jake CARES about him...yay
Seque Me ad Meum Somnium chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
EW!~ what's with the girl kisses? c'mon! i want some guy on guy action here! well, on to the next chappie
Seque Me ad Meum Somnium chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
I don't think i'm crazy about his notebook entries. I tend to skim over them...yeah. So anyhow, Good chapter! I was glad to hear Jake uncertain for once..he needs to loosen up.
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »