Reviews for Complicated
Behind-these-eyes chapter 8 . 1/18/2006
Hey, this story's rad. I like jake, he's a lot different than i thought he would be in the first chapter.

Update soon. i'm looking forward to it!
Mary Jane chapter 7 . 1/12/2006
That was good..but a cliff hanger? C'mon now!...plz update soon! :p
xAce chapter 7 . 1/10/2006
Oosh! Such a way to end that chapter! I was really getting into it too .
Cherise chapter 7 . 1/10/2006
Well, howdy. I can't belive how sweet a couple Salice and Andy seem. And that's sad, that he lost a loved one. But I'm going to assume it'll be a while before we find out HOW his girlfriend died?
Waffles chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
Wow...Jake sounds really hot...I think Andrew and Jake should get together...SOON!...keep the updates coming! :)
Queen of the Jazzed chapter 5 . 12/30/2005
Wow, I really like this.

Nicely written, although there are a few grammatical errors and such, but those can easily be fixed.
Cherise chapter 5 . 12/27/2005
Hm, Jake is very complex. I like that. But I've got a question for you. Why do all these people who supposedly don't know or notice him before he goes to school that day, then why do they all know exactly how long he was gone and even know he was gone? You can't miss what you don't have
wacky-tarz chapter 4 . 12/26/2005
Awesomness!

Dude, these just keep getting better and better. I like how you're moving the relationship along with Jake and Andrew, and how you're also bringing Andrew out of his shell a little when he's around the others.

I also like the small, random details you put in there. Like how sucky he finds Egypt compared to England, and what flavour drinks he likes, etc. Adds character and depth.

And the sarcasm! You know how much i'm in love with sarcasm, and you do it very well!I can just imagine the look on Andrew's face when he throws comments at Jake. Hilarous!

Anyway, keep it up! And dont let Cissy and her constant absence get you down! I know you can take this on and pull it off! I tip my hat full of confetti off to you!

Cheers, Tarz
doragon41 chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
hmm well i dont mind it and it has potential so keep up the good work and im still looking for some andrew/jake action ;)
kmwsweetness chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
I really like this story so far, I can't wait to read more._
Edwit chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
That was... cool. Yeah. Good that you made the cheerleader a nice person and not some dumb bitch. That seems to happen a lot with stories like this... Hm... Yeah. It was greatly written, and has a lot of detail. Good job.

-Robin