Reviews for What was more real then that
Brittany Studer chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Beautiful. This poem told a good story. Well done!-Brittany :)
still-absolution chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
man, that's harsh...it's okay, i've recently experienced death too. It's pretty hard. but we get throught it. ) This composition I think justifies how much you really love your nana. Condolences...
Blue Isolde chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I like how you keep going back to the idea of photographes and how they shape our memories and sense of importance over the event. Or did I read that the wrong way?
naughtgreen chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
You've made your grandmother all the more a charming woman.
Changethesubject chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
i've read this over and over again, i don't even know why. i can't even say much, i don't have the right words to express it. wonderful poem.
q is for quirks chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
that's really good...really sad...love the layout of the poem. it's very original. great job.
Herminia chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
I really like your poem. It's absolutely wonderful!
Sapphire Spectrum chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
I loved this, it's definitely going onto my favourites. It's true, what is more real than that? Beautiful.

Sorry to be a pain (I know I am) but a couple of mistakes - 'what was more real then that', your title, it should be 'than'. And then you used 'you're' once or twice when it should be 'your', but I don't know if they're just typos (I'm the Queen of typos, so I can relate). But don't woryr too much about that, because your poem rocked and I'm sure that your others will too! Thanks!
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I really love this one.

It's so real. And I love the style, it's new and different.

Great job.
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
This was so sad. I'm guessing Cindy was an old childhood friend that recently died of cancer? What a beautiful piece;

"With Steve (her gawky husband)/crying/because/they’re little house/and his little salary/couldn’t afford/the reclining chair/that she needed/for her last days."

That part nearly made me cry.

Beautiful work. As always.
godsgurl chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
OH wow. What an amazing poem. This brought tears to my eyes. I love how it flows so nicely from one thought to another. It's so full of vibrant emotion and feeling.

Ashley
amavian chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Wow! I used to live in Virginia to.
in theory chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
You make me want to see Virginia now! As always, an interesting and thought provoking/demanding piece. Shalom.
mandy13164 chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I like it, is very emotive

Mandy1316 aka Amada
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
wow, very nice! i love the last lines. it really portrays a different way of thinking.-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »