Reviews for The Real Me
SpawnMeister666 chapter 16 . 10/10/2006
This is an interesting tale to say the least. I was held rapt throughout, trying to work out what was going on, (well, apart from the four hours in the middle where I had to go and serve people beer and stuff)!

It's well written, as always, and good characters as well for the most part.

The ending is a little too trite and sickly for the rest of the tale, but overall I enjoyed it a lot.

Spawny
Amanda Pearl chapter 16 . 3/27/2006
The story was well written. I didn't really like the ending though, a bit sad, and not strongly written. Other than that it was fun reading. xoxo
atrasiren chapter 16 . 1/2/2006
I really liked your story, and found it very different from "typical" fantasy I have read. I will read some of your other works. I look forward to reading more of it. :D Maybe take a look at some of my stuff. I've just joined, so I don't have much.
fadedlby chapter 14 . 12/29/2005
Wow, I really like the story so far. And I hope that you continue it! I really want to know what happens next so I hope that you update soon!

.v
somethingsup chapter 13 . 12/29/2005
So many chapters... _ It took me awhile to read all of this but I'm very glad I did. Gotta know what happens next.
TheOxyMoron chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
You perfectly portrayed real-life emotion in this story. I thought it was excellent, regardless of its length. What a climatic ending! Good job, good luck, write on!