Reviews for Namely Obsession
aaidenkae chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
truth in its finest form. my name is so ordinary i dont really like it. i love old russian names and greek ones.-kae(ps: thank you for taking my advice. smiles)
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
i wasn't sure where you were going with this in the beginning but the ending wrapped it up beautifully. and the fact that its oh so true makes it way cool.

keep writin'

s2 chaos
smile persephone chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I almost jumped with joy when I spotted 'Persephone'. Actually, the entire stream of names in that line are beautiful. The poem's message is striking and powerful. And very true. Society has become bland. The ending rings true and is quite fitting as well. Nicely written!
crypticdragons chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I totally agree! O_O! I mean, if i ever have kids... i definately want to name them a more uncommon name, i think it's more unique, too. I don't mind SOME common names, but ones too common aren't so great... if you have like 7 of the same name's in only one elementary school classroom! That's why, i don't care, i'll name my kid something of japanese, russian, chinese... whatever i like best, origin. I really like the name's Sakura and Nicolai, too :D

Only bad thing is SOME people might be ignorant and make fun of unordinary names... but that's just because they don't understand the uniqueness of it. Sorry, long ranting random reviews n.n;;
phthalo blue chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
What about Janelle? Hehe, I know my name sucks. I love Orelia. Nice poem.