Reviews for Genetic Tampering
LuNa7ic chapter 23 . 11/4/2006
Been reading this and other stories for some time now, so I decided to sign up. I love the story, keep it coming :D
Danielle Thamasa chapter 23 . 11/1/2006
Another phenomenal chapter from the mind of The Ascended Ancient. I can't believe that this story is almost over. That is kind of disappointing because it is such an awesome chapter. Well, keep it up, and I'll be on the lookout for the conclusion.

Danielle Thamasa
Badger250 chapter 20 . 10/30/2006
Great job in remembering the joke and adding it in. I like when stories tie together like that. The voice that the teens keep hearing is interesting. I have a couple ideas, but known seem likely. I might have to reread everything to figure it out. Good job on this chapter!
S.S. Dailey chapter 22 . 9/28/2006
Wow...I love reading this story. I can't believe that it's almost over. It's going to be interesting to see how you conclude everything. This is probably one of the best stories I have read.

S.S. Dailey chapter 20 . 8/13/2006
Another great chapter. Reading about a mysterious 'voice' just reminds me of James Patterson's Maximum Ride series. Anyway, great work and I can't wait to read the next chapte. I can't believe this story is almost over.

KimHua chapter 20 . 8/13/2006
Nice chapter. I hope you will explain the "voice" by the end of the story... :-)
S.S. Dailey chapter 19 . 8/8/2006
That bit towards the end with the plane, the jet fighters, and the missiles reminds me of X-Men 2 in the scene where Storm and Jean are trying to escape from the government jet fighters and missiles. I love this story. I don't really want it to end but I know that all stories need to end at sometime. Great work.

Badger250 chapter 19 . 7/29/2006
Another great chapter! I really like the conflict Joe has been having with his powers; it adds a ton to the story. Can't wait for more!
KimHua chapter 19 . 7/25/2006
Hi again. An interesting chapter. :-) One thing stuck out for possible editing - I'd rephrase the sentence "Unfortunately, it seemed as though that would end up being the last thought she’d ever have..." Whether you are or not, your phrasing gives a very clear impression that you're not going to kill her off, and reads somewhat awkwardly. Instead, you might want something like ""The Triad! she realized. This doesn't look good..." Make it clear that it's a dire situation, but don't make it too obvious which way it'll go.
James Evans chapter 18 . 7/9/2006
Hey! You're doing really well. I'm glad your really going to finish this story. Good Luck!
Brit Lit Teacher chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
I figured it out. Can't wait to read more.
Brit Lit Teacher chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Craig, Your story (Chap 1) is great. I'm so glad you gave me a copy at the end of school. I couldn't put it down. How do I get the next chapters? Keep up the great work. I think you have something here.
S.S. Dailey chapter 18 . 6/28/2006
I am so hooked on this story; it is excellent. By the way, I think it is awesome that your family reads your story and that your grandma reviews. I wish my family would do that. I check for updates on this story all the time because I want more. I can't believe that it's almost over though. Great job with the characters and the plot. I can't wait to read more.

the real ancient chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
Just read chapter 4..getting more and more suspenseful...one wonders what will happen next and there's no clue whatsoever to the ending...look forward to my nightly "genetic tampering"
the real ancient chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
just read chapter 3...it is so real ...I usually don't like sci-fic stories but this one just got to me...it is definitely publishable material...better than some junk I am reading...hope I get to see some of your work published !
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »