Reviews for Genetic Tampering
S.S. Dailey chapter 17 . 6/13/2006
That was a great little bit of romance there. This story is excellent. Please keep it up and update soon.

S.S. Dailey chapter 16 . 6/13/2006
Another great chapter. I hope you can get this published because it is really good. Keep it up.

LadyGawain chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
Wow, that was pretty intense! I didn't finish reading all of it yet, but I like what I'm reading so far. Keep up the good work *thumbs up*
JBFoster chapter 16 . 5/30/2006
Awesome. I haven't read it since the first few chapters and since then the story has developed nicely. Good luck with finishing this and keep up the good work.
Swiftstriker chapter 16 . 5/18/2006
That's the best story I've read in quite awhile! It's even given me some inspiration for my own story.
KimHua chapter 16 . 5/15/2006
Boy, Burt is one self-obsessed teenager! Things seem to be progressing nicely - please don't rush the end. :-)
Badger250 chapter 16 . 5/14/2006
You make it, I'll buy it. :)
KimHua chapter 15 . 5/12/2006
Very cool. I like it a lot - a "tragic" superhero story (i.e. not your usual "superhero saves the day" kinda thing). Please keep going with this! :-)
Draghen De Sanglant chapter 15 . 5/10/2006
absolute stunning. I just can't wait for you to continue and finish the story. i was wondering where you got the idea for this story genetic tampering, and just wanted to let you know that you have an awsome plot going on. keep going and have fun.
S.S. Dailey chapter 15 . 5/8/2006
Another fantastic chapter. It was great to see Alyson using her abilities. I can't wait to see how these teens take down the Triad. Keep it up and update soon.

S.S. Dailey chapter 14 . 5/8/2006
Man, I love this story. I hope John can save everyone and expose the Triad. Keep up the excellent work.

Lazy Pen chapter 15 . 5/7/2006
Defintely good to see Alyson up and about, another great chaper.
Lazy Pen chapter 13 . 5/1/2006
Wow stuff is getting crazy, great job here you do a great job throughout the entire story balancing all these different subplots without derailing the action. The entire turn of events including what happened to Rob was phenomenal, I'm looking forward to the next update.
James Evans chapter 14 . 5/1/2006
Have you thought about publishing this when your done! Its amazing! I've read hundreds of stories from and , and I would say this is a tie for first place, at least from all the aticles I've read. Brillant story!
Badger250 chapter 14 . 5/1/2006
No! I don't like cliffies! No more cliffies! My seat almost broke when I read the last paragraph and fell off it. Please hurry!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »