Reviews for Genetic Tampering
Dachande663-ff chapter 14 . 5/1/2006
A bit of a slow chapter after the action, but I can see it's only gonna get better. Update soon!
Chrome-Rose chapter 14 . 4/30/2006
hahaha yah i'm a sucker for cliff endings myself...at least in the stories i had before my comp deleted everything.

anyway great chapter i really hope you update soon i want to see what happenes.

-sorry for any spelling mistakes. Chrome-Rose
Lazy Pen chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
An interesting start to a story I'm sure will have a very grand scope. You started nicely, you spun the plot into something really gripping. I'm looking forward to see how the entire thing will progress.
Chrome-Rose chapter 13 . 4/23/2006
yah a little shorter, but still just as good.

yes i'm not even gunna try to write in as many main characters as you did...i'm gunna stick with what i am good at...

p.s. i would love to hear your opinion on my story Code Name G.E.N.E.S.E.S. (yah i know its spelled wrong but i have a plan) it should be up later tonite

-again great chapter and hope for many more!

-Chrome-Rose
Dachande663-ff chapter 13 . 4/23/2006
Glad your back in action and I can't wait for more top notch action.
S.S. Dailey chapter 13 . 4/22/2006
Another great chapter. I'm glad you updated. I'm looking forward to reading more so update soon. You have a lot of characters but they are all very unique. Great job.

S.S. Dailey chapter 12 . 3/21/2006
I have been waiting for this chapter. This is such a good story. It is so descriptive and I love getting to know these kids as they grow accustomed to their new abilities. Keep it up and try and update soon, please.

Jeffro Wiggans chapter 6 . 3/21/2006
Just letting you know I'm rading
Chrome-Rose chapter 12 . 3/19/2006
BOOYAH!

this is getting better with every chapter. hope you update soon.

p.s. i still cant belive you can control so many main charactors, i have trouble with anymore than five. and thats not to mention you great discriptive skills, its almost cimematic

-cyah in the next chapter -Chrome-Rose
Chrome-Rose chapter 11 . 3/7/2006
Sweet, this story is really going good. hope you update soon. i can see great things a-comin' and from what i've read already i'm not to far off.

cyah Chrome-Rose
S.S. Dailey chapter 11 . 3/5/2006
Glad to see another chapter up. This story is really interesting. It's interesting to see all the different things that can happen when the 'government' decides to tamper with peoples genetic structure. Keep it up and I'll be looking for more.

Badger250 chapter 8 . 2/27/2006
Exciting. What exactly happened to Carl? Did he selfdestruct or teleport out of the room or what? And how'd he deform Burt? I'm honestly hoping he pops back in later on. Bringing in the new face made it interesting.
Badger250 chapter 10 . 2/27/2006
O, the plot thickens. I really hope this Gerard guy turns out to be a good friend and not call the cops, but that wouldn't be much fun. And now the FBI guy is on the case! Can't wait for more!
S.S. Dailey chapter 10 . 2/17/2006
Another great chapter. I wonder if Gerald will actually turn them in. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait for more. Please, please, update soon. This is such a great story. I want more!

S.S. Dailey chapter 9 . 2/17/2006
YAY! They escaped. I hope they can keep away from the Triad. I also hope that John Mellany can find some way to take the Triad down.

82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »