Reviews for Genetic Tampering
Trinity Dragon chapter 5 . 1/7/2006
I say keep going on it.

On FFN, I wrote twelve chapters with only three reviews. Keep going is the best advice anyone can give.
Trinity Dragon chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
I think you've done really well for yourself in this story.

I've seen the plot before, but not often. It's actually quite refreshing to see that evil government orginizations expirementing on children is not on the way out.

If I could offer just one piece of advice, stop using the word "guy". It just doesn't sound right.
Badger250 chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
Just because you haven't recieved any reviews doesn't mean no one's reading. I'm personally dying for the next update. It's just hard to review when there is nothing to say. I think you would get mad if I said "I like it, keep writing" every chapter. I don't like leaving reviews if I have nothing more to say. And about your story, I like it, keep writing.
JBFoster chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
I like your writing style, in that you keep their powers a mystery for as long as possible. Nice.

You did a good job of setting up the characters and motives, but one problem I have is learning all the characters names and personality attached to it. Next time try using some names that aren't so common, or make their speech patterns different.
Badger250 chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
Action is always good in stories like this, but I want to see the characters develop more, with their powers and with each other. Great chapter, it's moving at a good pace.
Badger250 chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
I like the way you are bringing everyone's story in, little by little. This is turning out real good.
Th' Tolimnes Davin chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
This was rather interesting. You kept my interest, and I don't usually find a story that's able to do that. Good job. I'm curious to know where you came up with the idea for this?
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6