Reviews for The Devil Doesn't Have Blue Eyes
kit feral chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Of course "the devil doesn’t have blue eyes" is my favorite line. The concept just rocks. But I also really like "vanilla-sky-blue eyes with the streaksof ash in between the black and blue" because it's just beautiful. And I also liked "as the minutes rock-and-rolled by" because it just sounds really cool. Overall, it's awesome. The title/that line is just WOW. Love it. Awesome work, never stop writing!
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
So much color and imagery. This really leaps off the page. The story and internal dialogue work so well because of how the word choices flow over the lines and create a whole feeling. Like the repition of the title because it relates so well to the scene that has been Write.
Colonel Augen chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Liked it. You can feel the near religious feeling towards this blue-eyed person, and so it can't be the devil.. trying to convince yourself and all..Nice. Very nice.
Tikklz chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Wow. I love this so much. It's so weird, because I connected to it so so so much. I love how it kept coming back to "the devil doesn't have blue eyes". Wow, I can't even explain why I love this so much. Definitely a fav
a lonely september chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
your best one yet. i really mean it. this was .'because the devil can’t have thesevanilla-sky-blue eyes with the streaksof ash in between the black and blue'beautifulbeautiful.
peachperfume chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Its very, very pretty. I hope that doesn't sound stupid, because I like it very much!