Reviews for Life Beyond These Walls
PoisonxHeart chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Wow. I'm speechless. To be honest, I didn't expect much from this story at first (no offense). I thought it might be like most stories of this kind; cliché and whatnot. But you really really surprised me. It was beautiful. I didn't quite cry but I almost did. A story like this can strike really deep emotions in someone. And I love that about stories. I think you really have a gift if you can make people -cry- with your words. That's talent, if you ask me. Anyway, I could rant more but I'd be repeating myself with different words. Amazing story. I'll be looking forward to others.
Collar de Espinas chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Honey, you have no idea how glad I am that it was a 'could have' for you and not a 'did'...

This was so sad and I really loved the combinations of the flashbacks and the present. It was done very well, and the transition between the two was very smooth.

There were two paragraphs that I particularly loved: the fith paragraph, where you spoke about words and numbers, and the first half of the sixth paragraph. -Actually, if I were going to attempt to give you any con crit, first I'd say that I actually would have split the sixth paragraph into two separate paragraphs as the tone and focus shifted in the second half but heh...I loved the first part.

This was such a sad story and so beautifully written. Definitely one of your best.
love.strawberries chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Oh lordy, that was beyond sad, I don't even wanna think about how my life would be if I lost a loved one... Your writing style is wicked pimp, everything flows together beautifully! Oh, and I'm supposed to tell you that Alia (Collar de Espinas)sent me to you, in the hopes that you might give her extra love & cookies for whoring you out!
kimper chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Well done. You did a great job portraying the pain he was feeling. You made it seem real. Very nicely done.
Jadza chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
good but ah kinda sad and depressing... but then again... meh... it was worth reading... keep writing