Reviews for AuryxIkana (Old)
LiexTruth chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
OMG! This was actually hilarious (well, my brother helped make it hilarious)!
I was reading this and when my brother questioned what I was doing staring at my laptop with a horrified expression on my face, I told him; the story was going really well, and then the author just killed the main character, then making these two characters marry each other who were obviously not supposed to be together. He started laughing because he said that I looked like I was about to die when reading this, and I had to admit to myself that it was pretty funny. So I laughed and then this really long comment explaining this...
ANYWAYS! I love this! XD And your humor. ;P
LiexTruth chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
HAHA! I love Demwit and Joqual! They're hilarious... I can't stop reading this over and over again!
Zane Donovan chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I have just finished Auryx and Ikana's tale and I have to say I am thoroughly impressed. :D. It was an amazing story and I love how you bound the reader to the personality of the characters and really defined each one. I also find it fascinating how you portray Ikana's obvious speech impediment. Awesome story keep writing! :D
Duuude chapter 24 . 12/16/2008
It's done?

Something tells me you didn't work so hard on this. XD

It's good still though. I enjoyed immensely. Immensely enough to keep coming back and finish it.

So good on you, you're good at plots. something I obviously lack.

Ahaha. I laughed. Good for Weir. She deserves Malachl. Except it's like she signed up for her own slavery. Stupid, stupid girl.

I want Demwit! He's lonely, I'm willing... XD

Scratch that.

Anyway. This was cool. Me likey. Keep it up, friend.

Awesome read.
Duuude chapter 17 . 12/16/2008
I knew you were joking. But seriously, don't do that.

I died a little inside. No, really I did. This better have been for April Fools or something.

I would've murdered Auryx and then you. And Auryx isn't real and I don't know where you live.

I'd find a way though, for the both of you.

Yes, be scared. Be very scared.

XD
Duuude chapter 16 . 12/16/2008
Ah! How could you?

HOW?

Poor, poor Ikana. Stupid, stupid Auryx!

I want to attack him. Seriously. The thing's she's gone through for him.

Anyway. I've kind of been lurking around up until this chapter, so I thought I should tell you what I thought of this story. That's what reviews are for, no?

It's awesome. Plain and simple.

The whole idea is amazing. The hard to spell clan names, the best friends coming from two worlds. The hilariousness, the sadness, the fantasy.

And it's not even my usual type of genre, I always go for regular romance. The cliche ones.

I've ventured out and I loved it!

This is great. I must continue. I've been reading this non-stop.

The plot's great. I didn't even notice any third-person first-person switching! That's how much I was into it.

I'll continue now.
Raeveyna chapter 25 . 9/22/2006
woot! fabulous story! :D
heryseshta chapter 25 . 9/5/2006
Personally I don't really think she is learning sign language too fast (I am a student sort of). First of all when you practice all day it is surprising how fast you can learn, and if the sign in your story is anything like real sign language there is an alphabet too for finger suggestion I will make is that she makes a few mistakes, no matter how good you are you make mistakes, just like in spoken language. It could add some humor too. Just a suggestion.
GaelynX chapter 24 . 9/2/2006
Well...it looks like Ikana won't have a "and they lived happily ever after" ending. But still...I give you thoudands of brownies for making the story that much interesting. It would have been very disappointing if it had ended like that. Too trite for me )
Siffy chapter 24 . 9/2/2006
Well, usually I can't stand stories about half human/half animal characters, but you've made this enjoyable enough. Good job!

Two errors I saw that bugged me a bit were in chapter 20.

“Just lick it. If you drink water right now, you will throw up.”

"my body screaming for more to aid my parched tongue."

Heh, but what is she going to lick with? And what tongue?
hope for rent chapter 24 . 9/2/2006
Ha, Weir's an idiot. Even I could have figured out that Malachi would be abusive, especially after he's drunk.

YAY! They got MARRIED! -squee! happy dance-

"Remember to surface for air, dear brother." XD

On a side note, the last I in 'Malachi' is always capitalized. Glitch, maybe? It's just bugging me, that's all.

And my sympathies, for all the good they'll do. Try 'n update soon, 'kay?

Indy
abandonnnnned chapter 24 . 9/2/2006
Wow, Weir certainly was filled with bitterness and hate!
GaelynX chapter 23 . 8/27/2006
Oh!That's so cute! I hope she says yes. )
Vance chapter 23 . 8/25/2006
A very entertaining story, to be sure. I have just managed to read the entire thing, and it flows pretty well. A few things I found a bit unsettling:

The Fall of Weir: was extremely fast. Frankly I thought that it would have taken more than it did to bring her down. Unless I missed something, and Weir was already supposed to have a bad reputation for lying in her tribe, you'd think her word would be at least as good as Vulisse's.

The fight scenes: seem a bit glossed over. There's no actual fighting at all, it seems, it all happens in the background, behind the scenes. If that was your intention all along then you've handled it quite well. If it wasn't, then a bit more description couldn't hurt.

All in all quite well done. The character development has been firmly set, and that's the important part. Hope to read more later! Don't let the story die.

Cheers,Vance
hope for rent chapter 23 . 8/13/2006
Aww, I feel special. -poke- All right, all right, you get your reprieve.

Now I use the sniper rifle as punishment for those who don't review my story! -evil laugh-

Parts I Liked: "Don’t make me punish you!”“With pants?” asked Auryx innocently from the doorway.

The part about the broom being some obscure relative of doom.

THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED! Well... Auryx asked her, at least. Ikana better say yes. And Weir comes and crashes their wedding, and then Weir FINALLY DIES! -squee!-

Squee!-fully, Indy