Reviews for Peaches
ignominy chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
haha, brilliant. now theres something original! ha! isn't it funny that peaches are peach? its like oranges. (you know, they're orange)
bleeding subterfuge chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
i cannot believe that someone wrote a poem about peaches... i'm a little freaked out, a little scared. way to be creative. um- yeah... seriously you have way to much spare time.
felicia13 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Heehee I LOVE it! Peaches are, like, the best ever! Throw in some anorexic sheep, and you've got a great movie! (inside joke that would take forever to explain)

Thanks for your reviews, again! Are you going to read EVERYTHING? I like "The Moon" a lot, too. I wrote that 2 nights before the full moon, and everything was lit up, and it was just breathtaking. I was inspired. And, no, Zora Ink is NOT finsihed. I'm trying (key word, there, trying) to finish the next chapter. :sigh: I wish I could just sit and write, but life doesn't allow for it.

Thanks bunches for all of your nice words!

all my love,felicia
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Nice descriptions! I didn't think a fruit could be described so well with so many words. Amazing! And it rhymes! Also amazing! Keep up the great work and good job!
Uriah Hamilton chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I love any poem with the word toot in it plus T.S. Eliot posts the question, Do I dare eat a peach?