Reviews for Float Like A Butterfly
felicia13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Isn't this the example on your profile?

Beautiful and floaty .. like a butterfly.

all my love,felicia
MallowsWins chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I've decided to begin at the beginning, as it were.

The fusion of a butterfly wings and a heartbeat is very poignant. It works well because both seem so fragile, but they are both quite powerful, so I thought that was a nice touch. I also like the way this jorio seems to pick up in pace as you read. Overall, I like this one. Great job.

Daze
Bitter.Sweet.Endings chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
You're awesome. And you know it.

I am SO reading all your ingenious jorios. and when I'm done, I'll try writing one of my own, if you don't mind. I love the idea of creating your own Poetry scheme, just... breaking away from conmfromity for a while. love it.
The Purple Cauliflower chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
You know what? You are so cool. I read your profile and I was just like, man, this person is a true dedicated writer. So I've decided to put you on my fave authors list and then make my way slowly through all of your jorias.

And it'd be okay if I wrote one of my own someday, right? (Even though I usually use long, lengthy poems to describe how I feel. -_-'')
Robin Siskin chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I'm not a fan of really short poetry. It just can't express what a longer poem can, and there's really not much to point out except 'well, it's too short to do much of anything.'

If I had to choose something in particular that bothered me, I'd say it was the line breaks. They're just really bad.
Sarrasanne chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I love the way you describe the butterfly and the heart beats as one.

luv, Sa
Mosaic Stains chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I hate to return a review back to a person unless I like what they wrote, and am going to continue to read their writings; although I do check out their profile if I don't know them. Yet I feel that a person shouldn't read something and review a person about it especially if they find no interest in it or don't like it, so I apply this by sticking to it. Because as I put down at the bottom of my profile I hate for people to review me for one chapter with keep up the good work crap. Or to return a review to me just because I reviewed them and have no intentions of continuing it. I think continuous reviewers are much more better than those that simply return it to be kind. For I think thanks for the thought, but no thanks for the review. Anyways I thought I'd check out your profile as I put before. And this poem beside the few others I am going to review you for caught my interest. Yet thanks for the review I hope you do continue to read FPLS.

So to leave all that above behind, I really liked this poem. It honestly makes me think of a human letting go of life's worries and meaningless things. As well as the hardships we fortake foolishly.
criti-sized chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
This si really nice, in short words it can mean many things to anybody. And alot of people would say just because it's four lines it's hard to get a gist of it, but it's easy if a person has an understanding mind.

I enjoyed this alot, even though it took me about four seconds to read it.
je suis une pomme du terre chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
It's a new style to me. I like it. It's totally original! Keep writing, I'll try to keep reading ~.~Courtney~
theory of black chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
this is really pretty. i like how you connected heart with butterfly wings )
Alicia Marianne chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
pretty cool. i like that you have invented your own form ofpoetry. its very smart.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
i like how the flapping of the butterly is in sync with the heart break. Nice job describing it!
Nacilme chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
It's wonderful. Gives me the feeling of being free...