Reviews for Ephémère: Upon The Faded
PunK.cHEw.AsIAn chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
This is so pretty! And I love your creation of the jorio. You should seriously get that copyrighted or something, because I think it's genius. I think I even want to try to write one lol.
A.K.A. Writer's Block chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
okay, this is going to sound so cheesy, but- your poems are really beautiful.
felicia13 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Brought a smile to my face. Good image of the sky right before the dark of night. I liked it, and could see quite clearly a single star against the crimson sky ..

Felicia.

Review Response (Full Circle): Thanks bunches!

I'm really sorry. I forgot entirely about you. Which seems to be happening a lot lately. To ensure that I don't forget again, I'm adding you to my author alert .. I've had to write a list of author's whose stories/poems I'm reading to remember .. there are 10 people on it. *sigh*

I said I'd read them all, and I still will. It just might take a while.
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Fire always creates a powerful imagery because, well, its fire. I liked the way you used it here though, it was interesting and original, a new picture with an old theme. Very cool, I loved this.

Daze
Bitter.Sweet.Endings chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I loved it. it's better than the first.
criti-sized chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
That was nice and easy.

I liked your portrayal of this one, and as you can see because I like your joria alot, I'm going in order to read them.
je suis une pomme du terre chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I like the way you put the calm of the night sky into the mix. Good
Craven chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
wow. that gave me a mental image and a half...i like your 'joria.' i feel like it either will work really good, or not at all. this one, however, works