Reviews for The White Painted Moon
MallowsWins chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
This is a fantastic observation. Its clear that you didn't just sit down with a notepad and try to think of a nice little poem with pretty words, you actually saw this and wrote about it. I really like this one, it had a fantasy-esq (not a word, I know) feel to it. I applaud you for this one.

Daze
felicia13 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Sweet. Touching, that is. A nice poem. I rather like the moon more than the sun, so .. I like the way the mist in this poem makes the sun seem like the moon.

I'll be back, but I'm off to edit a chapter or four!

Felicia.
Bitter.Sweet.Endings chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
awesome. #2 is still my favourite.
Winter Sun chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Absolutely gorgeous title. And what an observation, too! It's almost as if the sun were almost pining to be like the moon, and, for just a moment, hiding behind the mist to be so. A touch of sad envy seemed to be twined in this poem...

And I can imagine looking through that same mist...
Mosaic Stains chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
It has a romantic touch to it that gives you the glance of a real mystic entity glowered by the sun. Giving her the touch of unsullied brightness.
je suis une pomme du terre chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I like the imagery in this one. "The white painted moon" That's my favorite line. It seems so... I don't know really... I pictured a white rose in my mind when I read that.