Reviews for This Is Life
felicia13 chapter 8 . 5/28/2006
“That kid’s gay.” “Why?” “’Cause he’s a faggot.” What a perfect way to start out the chapter ..

We were talking about how in Spain they put chocolate on sandwiches, and Jon said: “Whoa! That’s like a BLT! But with C!” I have one thing to say to this kid: LOSER!

“I don’t like meat. I’m lactose intolerant.” What does that have to do with ANYTHING?

Mike Rauth, with a shocked look. “I’m so traumatized.” I won’t go into detail as to the reasons of this. You'd better explain yourself, Shane ..

IT SMELLS GREEN? WTF? Was the girl blond? That's stereotyping, but I DON'T CARE!

What the strawberry is the gayest one you have up right now ..

Ok .. the overload is done, which is how I got to send this. I'm done. And that's all she wrote! The "she" in question being you, Rapunzel ..

felicia13 chapter 9 . 5/28/2006
Freudian Slip .. tsk, tsk. You can't seem to get away from them, can you? lol

“I have a pink iPod! I am secure in my manliness!” “I had a dream that we both got sex changes in the gym and everyone was watching.” “I will stab England in the face!” These are good. I liked the sex-change-one especially .. and the stabbing of a country in the face is great .. and SO like you.

"What the stock market?" What the HELL, Shane?

Ok .. I'm done. But, apparently, there are a lot of people reading chapter 8 .. it told me that there was an overload and to come back later .. but only on chapter 8. How loser-ish.

BYE, RAPUNZEL!

felicia13 chapter 7 . 5/28/2006
Rapunzel, you are SO messed up .. that one story (number 4) was so horrible .. and that OTHER story (number 6) was odd .. yet, oddly amusing.

You have REALLY MESSED UP people in your school. I said it before, BUT IT HAD TO BE SAID AGAIN!

number 15 was fun ..

felicia13 chapter 6 . 5/28/2006
“Pfft. Look, he eats with food in his mouth.” I think this is going on my profile, too ..

You hang out with some REALLY loser people .. I could do this. It would suck, because people in Pylesville are so .. lame. But, it would be funny. And chapter 11 will dominate, because I got in .. lol

Ok. I'm done.

BYE, RAPUNZEL!

DeathMetal18 chapter 10 . 5/26/2006
Wow. The last one scared me a bit. "Hot anal cheese?" That was great. How do people come up with this? Cnat wait for eleven!

PS What rymes with eleven?

Bob
Meredith A. Jones chapter 10 . 5/25/2006
Haha wow that SUCKS that you lost 2 whole effing pages of quotes - but these are still great nonetheless - especially because I'M IN THERE TOO. I kick ass.

Wow, Dale, you like men.

See ya 'round.

MJ

P.S. I gotta finish Jay and Silent Bob today! haha. wow. ok bye.
pixieofdarkness chapter 10 . 5/24/2006
lol
felicia13 chapter 10 . 5/24/2006
Rapunzel,

Let's go rape him? How VIOLENT are you? I'll still love you, even if you DO become a serial rapist .. lol

All these are fun .. and I'm going to edit chapter 6, then get to back to your e-mails .. I got the first one and the review (thanks, by the way!), then I had to go to dinner (McDonald's .. m :"sarcastic":)(I actually had a salad), so I couldn't reply, then I had to take a shower .. so I'll get on it!

Another amusing chapter! Yay for you!

Genesis Rose chapter 9 . 5/22/2006
... god I'm speechless. wonderful. What the snowman?
felicia13 chapter 5 . 5/19/2006
What the hell? What the .. phrases? You are more of a loser than I originally thought. (don't be offended. I don't like people who are too normal, anyway.)

“Silly queer—dicks are for chicks!" That is so great that it's going on my profile under quotes ..

“I will take my pants off right now.” Sometimes people just need to be smacked/punched/kicked. Like right then. I would have kicked someone who said that.

Still very funny, Shane ..

felicia13 chapter 4 . 5/19/2006
I love the titles you have for these .. It's reminding me that I should write The Rule Book of Life. Have you any suggestions for rules? What should no.1 be about?

You deserved to be denied the gum. Sorry, Shane, but it's true. I'm liking Lauren more and more ..

“I’m gonna choke on my tic-tacs!” If you die in a freak tic-tac accident, I'm going to kill you .. this made me laugh, though.

Way to want to enjoy Christmas, Shane! Goddess .. I can't even TALK to you! lol

felicia13 chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
Shane, I don't get it. I'm serious. Please explain.

"My pockets are loaded." I love it ..

“I just found titties—in my pants!” Frightening ..

With the alien thing .. again, it's scary ..

I got the second one .. but I still don't have the first one ..

“Ho, ho, ho-ly crap!" Shane, do you have ANY shame?

Candy cane? Do I even WANT to know?

“Ohmigod a flying projectile is coming towards my chest!” That is another scary thing to happen to a girl .. some kid was throwing paper at the kid in front of me in ACT, but it kept hitting ME! I was ready to kill whoever it was, but I never found out who it was ..

“This is an artistically chewed pen!” You really DON'T have ANY shame, do you?

You better have laughed, or I’ll be slightly depressed but it won’t be prolonged enough to make me care that this particular piece of random literature didn’t strike your cerebral cortex as humorous.

The hell? You are SO screwed up, Shane.

felicia13 chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
Shane, you're putting the ' at the wrong end of the word .. it's 'bout, but bout' ..

The balzac thing made me laugh.

So did the gay-slapped thing.

My friend (as you know) would do the "hey, whore" thing to me ..

Nonexistent black dots, eh? Hmm .. SOMEONE needs to go talk to a shrink!

I also laughed at the 10 cents, 25 cents one ..

I don't know why "I will hot you in the boob!" is funny, because it hurts like a mother .. seriously, Shane. It's like PMS, you JUST DON'T DO IT!

felicia13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Shane, you're such a loser ..

Loved these quotes, though. I can see you walking around with this tape recorder, talking to people and eavesdropping, then running away as these kids try to beat you up ..

pixieofdarkness chapter 9 . 5/11/2006
hahaha, i love all of you qoutes, and im reading it all see!
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »