Reviews for This Is Life
Anters chapter 7 . 2/14/2006
That was mean (the "Had to be there story.") Is it possible to dislike someone you've never meet... cause I kinda feel opression towards the dude all the sudden.

Other than that, the beginning was pretty funny, ending... not so much.

Anyways, I'll TTYL!

Smokey Betta chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
LOL! The Sailor Moon reference was sil-lay! I'll have to get some sort of tape recording device some time...I had one once...but the teacher stole it away...then I went in and got it off her desk when no one was in the classroom...I wish I knew where it went!
GryffindorsQueen chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
okay my cheeks are hurting from laughter and my biting them so i didn't laugh and trying not to look like a dick whilst i'm at the computer in front of guests. my favourite quote in this chapter:

“You were robbed? My uncle’s name is Rob!” Amy F. Hmm…my uncle’s name isn’t Rob. Cool.

i have plenty more in the other chapters.
evil blondie chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Bimbo Bimbo Bimbo Bimbo Bimbo Bimbo Bimbo Bimbo Bimbo Bimbo Bimbo BimboFrom Evil blondie's little sis.
Anters chapter 6 . 1/20/2006
Meh, I actully didn't laugh as hard in this one (although I loved the one about eating food in his mouth...)

Genesis Rose chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
yeah yeah. I have a dream. o-O happy martin luther king jr day teh u too! love the quotes. Keep em coming!
Anters chapter 5 . 1/14/2006
Hey, I'm finally back on Press (to far behind on everything...)

I actully did laugh on the UPS comment (and the speical smart, sounds to much like my teachers.) Still love the humor.

Genesis Rose chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
LOL! This is seriously funny. keep it up!
pixieofdarkness chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
god i ahte that every one is politically correct. i dont hate you . l like this chapter
Anters chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
GASP! So short! Ah well, we all must make do. The bus driver thing was hilarious, reminds me of my old bus driver (oh the evil memories of before getting my own car...)

Well, can't wait for more, this is like my daily humor. Yes, my life is that pitiful.

Anters chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
Lol, more randomness, awesome! Actully, a few of these did make me laugh (and with great shock, I did understand both the ones that people might have no understood! I'm never talented in that area!) The crush one was funniest to me in this section.

Anters chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
The Non-Existent black dots actully had me laughing. And truthfully, I didn't see really what was so funny... maybe I'm just easily amused. The people around you (and you) come up with some intresting and amusing sayings! Reminds me of, well, me and my friends, especailly on the thought of telekinsis.

Anter's Friend 1: People with telekinsis don't exist!Anter's Friend 2: Yes they do!Anter's Friend 1: If you believe in telekinsis, raise my hand!

Yeah, I think you've successfully opened up a place for people to give you random quotes through reviews! Lol, okay, another humor-filled chapter, and I seriously can't wait for another.

Anya Tempest chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
My friends and I come out with random quotes all the time XD

One time I was trying to do a sketch of my friend, Red Phoenix's, characters in his story, and another guy was trying to help me. It went kinda like this:

Me - Phoenix (I didn't actually call him that but he'll use his tae kwan do on me if I gave away his perosnal info), what kinda hair does Jay have? Flat or spikey?

Phoenix - *sigh*

Me - TELL ME! You keep changing your answers!

Other Guy - Try giving him a mo-hawk.

*There is a pause which lasts a second or two as I imagine this in my head*

Me - ...ARGGHH! *clutches face*

Other dude - ...*cracks up laughing* You're so crazy!

Me - ...I was imagining it in my head and it made my eyes burn...

Other Dude - ...*laughes some more for about half an hour*

Phoenix - ...huh?

Or another time, I was talking to this other dude again, this time about Harry Potter.

Me - Draco is mean, but he's kinda funny, like in the sixth book where he stamps on harry's face and is all like "HAHA!" and then runs away.

Him - ...What the hell? That never happened! Draco never ran away, he "sauntered". Do you not know the MEANING of the word SAUNTERED? *goes in a big rant for ten minutes*

Me - *quietly and looking at my feet* Well I'm not good at remembering stuff so I sometimes exaggerate it...

Him - SOMETIMES? *cracks up*

I think this was sometime later in the conversation...

Me - I was so totally disappointed by the Inferi! I wanted them to all lurch about through Hogsmeade like an old b-movie! I mean come on! That would have rocked! but they didn't even try to eat harry's brain, just to drown him! Dammit, I was so disappointed...

Me - *surfing the web looking at screen-shots from Resident evil for the game cube* Wow! these graphics are AWESOME!

The dude - Try looking up "animal crossing"

Me - *does so. looks at the screen shots of the little animals walking about and talkiong to each other then shudders and exits the window* That is so scary!

*small pause while we both realise the irony of what has just happened, then we totally cracked up*

Last one, I promise D and all the credit goes to Phoenix for this, possibly the most funny one-liner EVER!

Phoenix - *as we walk into our chemistry class-room he looks around suspiciously, then a rather triumphant grin appears on his face* AHA! I thought I smelled chromatography!

me - ...*almost falls over laughing while he bliks in confusion*

I'd forgotten how much funny stuff happens in school XD

there have been numerous other incidents, but I won't bore you with them *grin*

I liked your friend's quote about the non-existant black dots XD

Phoenix - ...what?
pixieofdarkness chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
ha ha! these are great and you can do this for each year you r at hamburg!
BlindDestiny chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
Funny... but slightly disturbing... o_o
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »