Reviews for This Is Life
Psychogizmo chapter 9 . 4/29/2007
The one about sex changes in the gym was my favorite. Glad I'm back to finish reading these!
Abysmal Tr3pidation chapter 18 . 4/26/2007
All of the students and even the teachers at your school crack me up. If I ever move to the U.S.A (or wherever you live), I'm so enrolling at your school. By the way, awesome idea.

Keep writing.

~**~Indiana~**~
My Brighter Darkness chapter 18 . 4/21/2007
I love this, I was actoully think of doing the same kinda thing, but you beat me to it ;)

It just makes you think of the wierd things that people around you do, like last week, my three year old cousin woke up to the sound of our rats running around the cage. She promptly exclaimed "Little Rabbits!" LOL

Anywhoosal, I await more :)
Burnt Bread chapter 18 . 4/19/2007
I don't know what to say other than that if you have enough time to compile all these funny quotes, you have time to become a stand-up comedian. I look forward to seeing you on the comedy channel one day, Wyrd.

Bread
Shadows in the Fire chapter 2 . 4/13/2007
Hahaha! Still funny as ever (I liked the Mike Rauth one)

-Amber
Shadows in the Fire chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Why do you get to go to such a funny school? At my school everyone is just depressed or obnoxiously happy. Which results in many boring fights in which people glare at eachother. It's very dull.

But this is halarious! Keep posting!

-Amber
Psychogizmo chapter 8 . 4/13/2007
So many of these were so good...you guys are WEIRD. XD
Psychogizmo chapter 6 . 4/13/2007
“Pfft. Look, he eats with food in his mouth.” THAT...THAT...OH MY GOD! LOVE!
Psychogizmo chapter 5 . 4/13/2007
Haha, you have a lot of friends. A lot of very funny friends.
Psychogizmo chapter 4 . 4/13/2007
I love the one about throwing souls into the garbage...man...I'm gonna steal some of these. XD
Psychogizmo chapter 3 . 4/13/2007
I LOVE THE FIRST ONE! "Attic". Hahaha, oh god. And the second one, "Do you have asscrack?" Yeah, I'm in my Creative Writing class, my friend Galen is sitting next to me, and he snorted.
Psychogizmo chapter 2 . 4/13/2007
"I'll hit you in the boob!" Haha oh yeah, that's definitely one that I would say.
Psychogizmo chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I. LOVE. QUOTES!

By the way, judging by some of your other work, you look promising. I'll add you to my favorite authors list.
disabled account chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
WELL, I SUPPOSE YOU DON'T NEED ANY MORE REVIEWS (SEEING AS, AHEM, YOU HAVE 110) BUT I STILL FELT THE INEXORABLE NEED TO COMMENT - ALTHOUGH, COME TO THINK OF IT, I'M NOT QUITE SURE WHAT I WANT TO SAY. HILARIOUS, I SUPPOSE, IS THE WORD. I COULD ADD AN EXPLETIVE TO THAT TO MAKE IT A LITTLE MORE SNAPPY, BUT I DON'T THINK SO. AT ALL EVENTS I HAD A RATHER GOOD LITTLE LAUGH OVER THIS ONE. PERSONALLY, I HAVE A WEAKNESS FOR ADOLESCENT DIALOGUE - SO TEN WHOLE POINTLESS CHAPTERS OF NOTHING BUT WAS LIKE SEVENTH HEAVEN FOR ME. I PARTICULARLY CHERISHED YOUR OCCASIONAL INTERJECTIONS OF "WHAT THE ...?" SINCE I ALSO HAPPEN TO HAVE AN INORDINATE FONDNESS FOR PERSONAL CATCHPHRASES. OH WELL. I CAN'T EXACTLY SAY GOOD WORK ON THIS ONE (THOUGH I MUST COMMEND YOU FOR YOUR ASSIDUITY IN TAKING THE PAINS TO WRITE ALL OF THIS DOWN), SINCE IT DIDN'T COME DIRECTLY OUT OF YOUR PEN (OR MOUTH, I GUESS). WELL, AT ANY RATE, MY COMPLIMENTS ON YOUR INDUSTRY. I QUITE ENJOYED MYSELF. ADIEU, KAT
Jinger-Spice chapter 18 . 3/24/2007
Hahaha oh God, everything here cracks me up! I also put up life quotes, so if you want to look you can. :)

.::StrangerThanLife::.