Reviews for This Is Life
pixieofdarkness chapter 12 . 10/17/2006
muahahhahah! it has returned! and is spectacualrly specatacular!
rust phoenix chapter 12 . 10/17/2006
Another funny chapter, yay. Tell Ivan The Goth she/he/it says the most amazing sentences I have ever heard. Seriously, I'm just... speechless. The mississippi thing made me laugh, considering I just downloaded the song Mississippi Goddamm yesterday.
felicia13 chapter 12 . 10/17/2006
Hee. Felicia is in this one ... happiness in my soul is a side effect of hanging with you, apparently.

Actually, this chapter was a bit lame because I already knew most of these ... but they're still funny and you know my initial reactions to them.

Whoa. Have you seen the new review window? It's weird and messed up ... and like FF's, only white instead of purple trim. Bizarre. I can't complain, because I love the site more than EVA now ... wouldn't it suck if they put phone taps in the reviews? And they're listening to me type this? Go suck a lemon, stalkers!

*cough* Yeah. I'm actually a bit embarassed by that quote. *shrugs* Whatever. I'll live, I guess.

Funny as always ... write more, love.

Love,

Felicia.
rust phoenix chapter 11 . 10/11/2006
You have a great sense of humor, keep writing!
rust phoenix chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
I love how you randomly start being politically correnct at the end of this chapter, even though the most of the quotes definitely aren't. I don't care, I'm not easily offended. Oh yeah, here's more quotes:

Girl 1: My brother has F.A. 2: What's that stand for?Girl 1: Physical Alcohol SymptomGirl 2: Oh. (pause) Are you sure you don't have it?

Guy 1: We should have drafting for the armyGuy 2: What? How would you feel if YOU were 1: I couldn't be drafted, I have vision lossGuy 2: Well, maybe you'd be drafted for the blind 1: I don't think (an army like) that would be very safe...
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Haha, these are really funny. Do you mind if I write something like this? People say such funny things at my school. Like this conversation:

Student: I didn't do my homeworkTeacher: Why?Random guy: Because he's gay! (No offense to anyone, but it was really funny)

or this: Girl: Ohmygawd, why am I the one who always drowns?

or this, when we were filming a movie for drama class:Me: Arg! My hair is in my eyes! I can't see! (walks into wall and falls over) Um, you guys? I think I broke my tailbone...My friend: Wait, is that even in the script?

or this:Girl: Oh my god, this dress makes me look like a man.

Um, yeah those were pretty random quotes, but this just reminded me of them.
Kait Dunn chapter 6 . 7/4/2006
Wow. You have an amazing sense of humor. (Also, you sounds like the type of person that would enjoy .net).
Meredith A. Jones chapter 11 . 6/11/2006
HAHA NO YOU HAVE TO DELETE THAT. I DIDNT MEAN THAT. AH!

You're going to be in trouble when we're out of school. You're totally gunna like...not have that many quotes. HAH. I win. Somehow. ...shut up.

MJ
pixieofdarkness chapter 11 . 6/6/2006
whada wgada hada?lol me lieks
fairEtales chapter 11 . 6/6/2006
Um...interesting...Some of them were funny...
felicia13 chapter 11 . 6/5/2006
Shane-lovely,

You're such an idiot .. but you're MY idiot, so I get to laugh at you! Yay!

I feel so {stupid} now that I've got TWO quotes in your quote-story-thing .. but, that's ok!

You have some REALLY stupid "what-the"s in here .. and YOU must feel stupid, 'cause you don't even know Rachael! And why do I get to be "Felicia G."? It makes me sound gangster .. say it out loud, and you'll see what I mean .. some kid pointed that out for me a while ago .. I think he does imaginary drugs ..

All-time-fav: "Let's make mouth sounds!" What the HELL where you thinking, Shane?

And, with that, I leave you to review that poem ..

all my love,peter
empathic life chapter 10 . 5/31/2006
Aw. This chapter wasn't quite up to par in the Fucking Hilarious area. Still excellent, though. You know what I hate? When people use 'fucking' as an adjective/adverb. Yes, yes. I am the biggest hypocrite in the world. *bows* Well. By now you've got to be sick of my reviews. I know that I would be... Well, not really, because I love reviews, and I would never say no to them. But, hey! You're not me, and I'm not you, so that's really beside the point. In case I never review and/or talk to you again (which is highly doubtful, as I'm in love with your writing now, and intend to read ALL of your stuff... eventually)... Okay, that was sad. What I put in parentheses was so long that I had to go back and read what I was originally going to say. Anyways. 'Till next I review. -Alex
empathic life chapter 9 . 5/31/2006
Another non-review. Just to emphasize how fucking hilarious this is... Very fucking hilarious, by the way.
empathic life chapter 8 . 5/31/2006
Once again, breaking my own rule. Y'know, after one laughs for about twenty-or-so minutes straight, one's side really starts to hurt... And this isn't a review, really. More of a non-review.
empathic life chapter 7 . 5/31/2006
Okay, I promised myself when I started reading this that I would not, under any circumstances, review until I reached the last chapter... and you can see how well that worked out. Anyways. Wow. I mean, just, Wow. Capitalized and everything. I don't think I've ever read anything as funny in my life. Personal favourite? Number 10, of this chapter. Gay eyes... Wow. And that's all I'll say.
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »