Reviews for Colourful Life
xian aka buggy chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
whoops forgot to mention. no i dont stick deodorant on my torso. but *shrugs* each to his own
Xian aka buggy chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Angie. i'm afraid i have to disagree with you on this one. sorry about that. but colourful life actually happens to be my ultimate favorite out of everything that ben has written. i love the use of colour and the undertones of morbidness. beautiful. and ben. thanks for bringing such amazing writting to the world. they don't deserve to miss out on you. xian x
WildHunnyPie chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
dude...that is so...grotesque...although i didnt understand it...i never do!i was still able to grasp the metaphorical concept of...drowning in taror whatever it was supposed to be...describing your morning routine, perhapsalthough who puts deoderant on their torso? it must b a guy thing, cuz I certainly dont do it, and im pretty sure buggy doesnt either~Angie, the WildHunnyPieand read my fanfic, 2!
DeadPostman chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Bravo.

Red has always been my favorite colour. I've always loved it. After reading this story, I may just love it even more.

The words print pictures in my head. The pictures move all about. Even though I was reading a story, I felt like I was watching a film by Ingar Bergman or David Lynch.

It was great.

I liked how you said, "red hot water". Heat is painful. Painful is red.
hey maria chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
At first, I thought the repetition of the red sleepless eyes and the red rose and the red toothpaste was just too repetitive, but I see what you were doing; it worked well. This story is so matter-of-fact in its horror, so simple and unassuming but still scary. I like it; great job.