Reviews for To a Best Friend
Nurgette chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I really love this piece- its tone is just so touching and real. Amazing.
Darket chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Ok, I was attracted here because of your review Quarantine, my reply is, "Thank you! Nobody has reviewed Quarantine in months (that was serious) and I am proud."

The way how this story is written is fairly nice with the fact that you have really good writing skills. Quarantine isn't written as well, but some of my new work is. I'll continue you to read your stories. I hope you enjoy Quarantine and it's semi-sequel "The Siege of the Flesh Eaters."

Peace, love, triangle.

Darket
darknesslivesinu chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Wow. That was good, and very imagenary
A B Lewis chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Dang that's good. Since it's in biography, I assume it's true... Very sad. I like the hate/love twist in it, altough I suggest you check some grammar near the beginning, though. Again - wow.
Killian I chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
That's sad. I had a friend who stopped being my friend and wouldn't tell me why. For awhile I used to really hate her because of it but I don't really think I do. I think that I still love her. It was a lot of fun being a friend and I even miss her too.

But enough about me. It's a good story. Some of the lines sound really picturesque. Or something like that anyway.
Pixie-Twix chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
that was really pretty, but so sad. i had a friend once who told a lot of poeple things i didnt want them to know. i never spoke to ehr again. i think about her a lot too. this was really well written and emotional. good job.