Reviews for Great Minds
Mrs.IdontgiveaF chapter 11 . 11/24/2010
hey hey hey now whats with this two years in beteewen chapters its been over tow years close to three. are you going to add more?
SASE1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Even if I did't like you're story, whitch I did, you should listen to the critics. I often am a critic myself, but I'm only trying to help. Critics help make us better writers. I am sad to say that although I liked you're story, I'm not going to continue on reading it. I really dislike stuck ups that refuse to learn from other people.
SticksBallsSkirts chapter 11 . 8/17/2008
GAH! ISABELLE IS A SLUT! haha :) but she's kind of paraniod and annoying in the beggening. you know what? she doesn't deserve finn. i do.

AND THAT'S ME! and i remember what we were talking about. first it was about pokemon, as usual, then my missing flashdrive, FAW, and then this cuz i needed to yell at you for it :) i should actually be thanked a lot more actually. with cookies. and less injuries when i sit on top of you.
booklvr101 chapter 11 . 6/30/2008
i loved the kissing scene! i totally think that finn should be the one for isabel!
xHopeLesSdReaMeRx chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
i like it!

especially on finn and isabel's scenes..

they're just funny..

please update soon..
xHopeLesSdReaMeRx chapter 9 . 5/28/2008
i think isabelle should go out with finn..

yeah.. definitely..
Waffle Rocket chapter 10 . 11/8/2007
Well, well, well. I've been reading. Well, I read. Twice. I read it twice. It rocks. I absolutely love this. Okey? It rocks. Morgan is probably my favourite character. Either her or Finn with his weird, crazy thoughts. Which poor Isabel can't read. And she can't read his mind WHY, by the way? Maybe his mind is way too complicated for anyone to read? Or maybe he was blessed by God so that she could never find out how much he loves her? Or... Um... Maybe there's some kinda thingy. She can't read his mind because his is the one she wants most to read. Or because he's such a firm believer in God and she's all agnostic. Okey, like... When are you going to update? Because, if I actually know how to do this thingy correctly, you haven't updated in a really long time. And people are waiting. Readers are getting frustrated. They're all planning to storm your home and get your bum onto that computer and type in the next chapter. Ya know? Because we all love ya so much and we love this story... well, not as much as we love you. But pretty darn close. Ya know, this really is a good story. You're a very talented writer. And I love the way you created Isabel. Yurps, she's fun. Although I don't really like her with Ethan. Just because he's not as evil as Finn. Yeah, Finn is kinda evil. And me... I love the evil dude. So I totally think that Finn and Isabel belong together. Morgan can have Ethan. Because ya can tell that she loves him. Which is why she was kinda upset about him saying he was gonna ask out Isabel and all. Well, please do update soon. Or else I can gather all your other fans and we'll do all that evil stuff I already mentioned above. And we'll throw teddy bears at you. Because they're cute and soft and huggable. Ya know? Good. So, please get another chapter in. Love this. I'm gonna go read some of your other stories. Okey? Peace out, hon. -rock hands sign-
SticksBallsSkirts chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
when are you going to update?
Lady Katreina chapter 10 . 9/27/2006
Aw! I was almost tempted to change my Main Character Loyalty Complex over to Morgan. o. If you knew me, you'd know that's a big thing, and now you know that it's a big thing. Thanks for updating... I feel sad for Morgan... and Barbara... and even Isabel.
SticksBallsSkirts chapter 10 . 9/3/2006
Sob, you rarly write notes to me anymore! wah! write this at home, notes at school! thats the way it works! DONT THROW OFF THE CIRCLE OF LIFE!

I'm okay! Anyway, are you aware of the fact mr. Roberts sounds like mr. robers? OO! YOU SHOULD MAKE FINN (hes mine! mine mine mine! no other fan girl can fantasies about him becuase i have declared him as mine and i no heahter so i can!) THINK THAT MR. ROBERTS SOUNDS LIKE MR. ROBERS AND NOT WANT TO GO TO ISABELLS APARTMENT BECAUSE HE'S SCARED OF THE MAGICAL SINGING PUPPETS! YEAH!

i'm okay...Also, WTF? Why Ethan! While stupid issebel was on a date with ethan, finn was at home, being bored, because he was lonely. thank you issebel. ARE YOU HAPPY? FINN RESORTED TO PLAYING WITH DOLLS!

i'm okay...anyway, i hate ethan, he's queer. I bet isebell only put her phone on vibrate to aviod the murderous glares from ETHAN who was interupted by Johnny Depp. yup.

This chapter didnt have enough sexy finn time. nope. it saddened me. but otherwise, i suppose it was good.

Btw, if aliens went to my mansion asking directions to washington dc i'd be all like "Sure, but i'm bad at giving out directions, i'll just take you there." and once i am in their spaceship i would crash into barbie bimbos house and it would go boom like on 911, only this time, nobody important would have died, cuz finn would have jumped from the space craft at the very last minute when it was zoming down and was close to the ground. yup. bye now loser!
Jugglingbearperformer chapter 10 . 8/30/2006
OHH update soon this is an swesome story! Oh, also, when will you update demon friendship, I like that story too...lol OK byes!
Jugglingbearperformer chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
OMG...GET FINN AWAYY FROM BARBRA BIMBO! lol Hmm.. I have no idea who she should end up with..but I think Finn would be a good match...I don't know..poo :(
Lady Katreina chapter 8 . 8/29/2006
Oh! I hope Isabel meets Ollie and can read his mind and help him recover!
Lady Katreina chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
I love her language!
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
AHH! Ha ha. I must be a nerd then. As I love art. Oops but I'm also an outcast, cause I've got friends and I don't give a piece of kitty litter what people think of me! lol. At least that's what they think! ho ho ho.I can imagine a school like that (very well actully, even though mine isn't quite that 'separated'... yet!)I do like it. lol. I've got a -crik- in my back. o.