Reviews for Take the Long Road and Walk It
padlockLOL chapter 18 . 1/19/2011
Do you know wat i dnt feel sorry 4 her because she should have never taken him back if he actually liked her wat he said he did then he wouldn't have still went 4 her best friend. And you can clearly see that she doesn't love herself my mum always said love yourself before you love a didnt think she could do coop with out him even through she had her friends she thought she need him nd she was so global . how she was treated she shouldn't of took him back

i really thought she should of been with her friends brother his name was percy ? so ya thats wat i think he never loved her he wanted some 2 use (baby setting his son) nd just pissed me off how he always left the baby with her nd going out doing who knows what hes a father 4 f*ck sake
Broken-token chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
wowa
FHJL88 chapter 18 . 7/1/2007
I just found this story, And it is so good!

But the ending was sad.

I am so glad that you are writing a sequel, And I can't wait to read what happens!
Alenor chapter 18 . 11/29/2006
heya, this is a great story. i really wish that hawthorne wasn't so dumb or mean when she confronted him about april and other girls. cya later Alenor.
LifeisCereal chapter 18 . 7/26/2006
aww what a sad ending... -sniff- I hope the sequel they get back together, but you are the author -hugs her teddy- xD
LifeisCereal chapter 12 . 7/3/2006
Upate when you can!
tournesols chapter 7 . 6/11/2006
i suppose i like it.

at first i had a little problem with the names, but after a couple of chapters i got a hang of it. maybe you should just stick with the nickname or their real name.

when she ran into kris at the store, it said she was enemies with him, or something. i didn't really get it, though, since they kissed and all. maybe you should have put him in a scene before and clarify that?

anyway, it's a good story, but sometimes it seems a little crammed. it doesn't hurt to elongate the plot, just as long as you overdo it.

hah. well, those were my two cents. :) keep it up, i'd like to read more.
lostandwandering chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
i think you should continue the story.