Reviews for Don't Scratch N' Sniff The Stickers, Darling
morphine and lollipops chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I love spastic characters, and hockey players, and their dynamic was fantastic. (:
AlbinoApples chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This is so much fun. I love it so much. Wonderful. Sammie and Tye are totally perfect.
the Italian chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Very interesting. I got a very strong vibe of "fun" off of it. That's about as good a word as I can think of for it; I wasn't touched or moved to tears, as I'm sure was not your intention, I just found the whole piece's tone to be very pleasant. Very good, overall.
fangluver chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Oh priceless...to cute... could you be a bit more discriptive with your characters though...I did get a but confused on some parts especilly with the diolog...but I liked it...good fic..
Mistress Penelopye chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
That was hilarious. I loved it.
house of flies chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
OMG this story is so cute and funny.
LostBeyondYesterday chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I really like this. Your characters are very original and despite the fact that it's a short story, they're also interesting and well developed.
Penemuel chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
This was absolutely adorable I must say. I really loved it and look forward to you future stories. Great job!
HurtMe chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
*claps* I love it! Maybe it's my obsession with everything gay, but I found this story to be absolutely wonderful. They're certainly very horney boys, aren't they? In Wal-mart of all places. Lol.
dead account hi crap stories chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
RobbiexClay! 8D

Loved it. Super cutee :D
Kneecap chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I decided that you've got LOADS of reviews on Saturday Morning Cartoons, and I've basically read all of your stories by now, so I thought I'd leave a review on this one, as it looked lonely with so few reviews [.

I can't really think of anything vital or constructive to say, other than: I loved them and you are amazing *hugs*.

It may not be constructive, but I don't really care. I think it's a pretty good marker of sexual orientation that I found them...*coughs* interesting (in lots of different senses). I don't even know what I meant by that, and I don't care. Keep writing, or I'll have to stop talking crap; life won't be so fun then xD.

Much love x
Helizabeth chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
god-fucking-damnit bitch! you make me wanna be a gay guy. instead, i'm a hopless straight girl who's afraid of getting in trouble, otherwise i'd be going out with a bi crack-whore right now. shit. good story. as i think i mentioned earlier
HHHHHHH chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Hell yes, awesome crossover with Robbie. Sexy story.
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Woah. This was just pure amusement the whole way through. I honestly cannot imagine anybody that'd be this flambouyant, but it's fun to try. Love it.
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Yee-HA! i love this story!
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »