Reviews for and she
mezzie chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
i love your concepts... they are inspiring and intriguing and refreshing and... just goodness all over.

backseats on thursdays chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
a headless butterfly chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
gorgeous, as usual. everything is just so breathtakingly beautiful even when you're talking about and it as opposed to crash and burn, haha.i love this.
by His blood chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
lovelovelove this, as always. you have such talent - i feel guilty that i haven't reviewed in a while, i've just gotten lazy i guess. brilliant work, i especially loved the first sentence. fucking amazing, as always.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
'i still love the word darling.'

Me too! :)
Unready chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
interesting format/good poem.
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
i almost expect to take the first letter of each word to read out a message of some sort. interesting.
i call it laughable chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
strangely beautiful. i can't quite say why.

"i) Darling burned and he ate her up." fucking wow. that was what caught me.

i love the word "darling" too. my favorite gbye phrase? "'night, dahlin'" hah.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
your imagery is (so very nadly, deeply) love all wrapped into one. I love it. again, you make beauty out of anything.

I adore darling now.

~* noelle
citrus scented chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
darling...yup it is a strangely good word. i like it, i love the i) darling burned and he ate her up. so odd and cyrptic, but it works so well.
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
I wouldn't say it's not working. It feels unfinished, maybe, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, and I like the feel of it.

And, for the record, 'darling' really is such a lovelyironic word.
stuck here waiting chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
love it. only need two words...normally my reviews are pretty long. good job.
fontanellemonster chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
aww, what astonishingly beautiful imagery! it sticks in your mind and sparkles. lovely.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
i loved this, it's working. : ) i love the word darling as well, it's used in wayy too many of my poems i think.
smile persephone chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Love the imagery and style. Always.

'solar waste' is lovely.