Reviews for and she
mezzie chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
i love your concepts... they are inspiring and intriguing and refreshing and... just goodness all over.

mezzie
backseats on thursdays chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
inspiring.
a headless butterfly chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
gorgeous, as usual. everything is just so breathtakingly beautiful even when you're talking about and crash...is it as opposed to crash and burn, haha.i love this.
by His blood chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
lovelovelove this, as always. you have such talent - i feel guilty that i haven't reviewed in a while, i've just gotten lazy i guess. brilliant work, i especially loved the first sentence. fucking amazing, as always.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
'i still love the word darling.'

Me too! :)
Unready chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
interesting format/good poem.
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
i almost expect to take the first letter of each word to read out a message of some sort. interesting.
i call it laughable chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
strangely beautiful. i can't quite say why.

"i) Darling burned and he ate her up." fucking wow. that was what caught me.

i love the word "darling" too. my favorite gbye phrase? "'night, dahlin'" hah.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
your imagery is (so very nadly, deeply) love all wrapped into one. I love it. again, you make beauty out of anything.

I adore darling now.

* noelle
citrus scented chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
darling...yup it is a strangely good word. i like it, i love the i) darling burned and he ate her up. so odd and cyrptic, but it works so well.
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
I wouldn't say it's not working. It feels unfinished, maybe, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, and I like the feel of it.

And, for the record, 'darling' really is such a lovelyironic word.
stuck here waiting chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
love it. only need two words...normally my reviews are pretty long. good job.
fontanellemonster chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
aww, what astonishingly beautiful imagery! it sticks in your mind and sparkles. lovely.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
i loved this, it's working. : ) i love the word darling as well, it's used in wayy too many of my poems i think.
smile persephone chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Love the imagery and style. Always.

'solar waste' is lovely.