Reviews for Blackbird
Jayko Marks chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
By far, one of the sweetest things I've read. This is a story that will never grow old. I know the way Aubry feels because I lost my boyfriend 10 monthes ago to a drunk driver. I will always remember him: Eli Jacob Garret, 1994-2008.
CdPlayrJunkie chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Oh that was so good, you are so on my favourite authors list. Oh and thanx for commenting on my silly poem, I promise I'm not a horrible writer, sometimes what I write is better then that lol.
Virginia Giselle chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
... ):

This was so beautiful. The language, and the way you strung it all together, it was just wonderful. I adore it. I really, really do.

It made me cry, and not many things do. I knew after this line that I loved it:

"The stupor of sorrow that had been eating away at his soul for weeks since Andrew’s suicide, cutting him off from the rest of the world and slowly killing him ebbed away."

You're a magnificent writer. This is beautiful.
1njun chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
ajghaklfjhj. From the beginning I wanted him to write something on the headstone. Oh. I love this. I love you.
writerforever chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Wow! Amazing and powerful story. Very emotional. Excellent job :).
Archipelago chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
"killing him ebbed away." Got Comma?This was so good. Very vivid and descriptive. Great diction. You so have to add more stuff. You only have like two stories and I wanna read more. Update. Pretty please?
Tzotel431 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Wow, that was sad. It was very well written though! But it was sad!

Tzotel
Weather Mage Frost chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Um. it's pretty good. I think it lacks some constructive design. And, could you read and review my story? Please? I hope you'll find it to your likeing.
the-real-mo chapter 1 . 12/21/2005