Reviews for Guarding Her Broken Heart
GinBrat chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
I love this story! I think Charles is a douche! Oh and I also think that he unvirgined her.
Please update soon.
L'Archange chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
Too bad this looks abandoned: I think I would have enjoyed this when I was in my teens...just about as much as I enjoyed it now. It's really adorable. I'm curious where you'll go with this... :)
123456DoesNotExist chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
Shoot, pressed Submit Review too soon... So, here I am again.

Onwards to the second chapter!

Ack, I hate Shakespeare, Old English .
123456DoesNotExist chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
I love your first line, it caught my attention and gave me a nice first impression. In your prologue, you a a nice job of setting up her determination for the rest of the story.

You do a nice job of setting up your scenes, and I can really picture what's happening.

I love your style of writing, it's easy to read and it keeps my attention. :)

Wade seems amazing, by the way. I love the sensitive type who writes poetry. Though, I think reciting Poe would be a little creepy... He was just a little... odd.

One thing I loved in main character, Lieve, was the fact that she seemed so real. She's got her flaws, the whole no-guy-will-ever-break-my-heart-ever-again-and-they're-all-scum mindset, and she's so shortsighted and close-minded to any other opinion. She stereotypes them all too, which isn't very nice, but it's a very realistic human trait, which makes her so much more real. I loved that.
Misplaced Angel chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
just a note, i honestly expected more, you showed absolutely none of the hurt-scared person you were all over during the first paragraph. its like one minute 'Guys are Pigs, I am NEVER coming near one again' and the next ' OMG he is so cute, i wonder if he's taken' Where is the ' Guys are pigs'? it was there for maybe 3 paragraphs. not enough for me to build a storyline. but other than that, if you can work on it and try not to make it seem like its really rushed, you have something good going at it would be a shame to lose it.

sincerly,

Angel
bLuEsKyBaBy chapter 4 . 5/31/2007
Wow, this is another great story! More please!
DemonicDestiny chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
Great story and plot. All the flashbacks and stuff makes the story interesting. Can't wait to see what'll happen. Update soon.
In Love With Your Love chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
Hey!

Good story so far!I really like this one too!

So, what's the history between Charles and Lieve? What did he do to her? I have two theories. 1. he took her virginity and then dumped her 2. he raped her or something along those lines.

I don't know. You tell me. Update soon on this other fantastic story of yours!
In Love With Your Love chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Good sentence structure and grammar & mechanics. This story has a good start and it sounds like an interesting plot. I will keep reading.

You're just an overall good writer.
wispere chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
hey that was pretty good!

im in suspense...
Marylyn-Mercy chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
Not bad...not bad! I'm interested in seeing where this is going...so update soon! :)

-MM
Raven of Ice chapter 3 . 12/30/2005
Aw...and poor Lieve.
Raven of Ice chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Great intro! I like it. Is she a senior in college or high school though? And whats she look like?