Reviews for Till Human Voices Wake Us
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
that was...

epic.

Nice with the imagery and very god use of vocabulary.

it sounded very polished and nice.

I liked this.
baited with hypotheses chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Breathtaking.
Asymptote Inverse chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Oh, how I do love well-written experimental fiction!
CURE-Karasu chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This is... unlike anything I've ever read. (:

It's stunning, really It would make a really nice short movie, or comic, maybe. Like something you'd see on the SciFi channel, only not as cheap or campy. :3

Have you ever thought of having this published? Or maybe writing a bit more on it? (If you haven't already, I mean.) I think that you would be very successful with it. D

Your summary was what reeled me in, and I just thought that I would make a quick little comment about it. :] It's different and mesmerizing, and just... wow.

This is definitely one of my favourite stories on fictionpress
dreamshell chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
very experimental in feel, and a very good read. the style of some of the writing (letters and numbers) at first seemed amateur, but it is clear it served the story's purpose. that, and it was kind of cool, so no complaints. this was a neat concept - human transcending. i do not doubt that this could become a reality. the envy and shame experienced by Zib seems realistic, too, as i can only imagine that as cybernetic organism come into existence, mankind will feel a sense of inferiority. also, i enjoyed how you used the eliot poem in the context of the story, it works quite well and creates a unique idea of a virtual world.
Blazing Icecrystals chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Wow, that was amazing. I love how easily you made everything fit together, even the 1337-speak. Scary thing is, I could read the words without struggling. xD I think I spend too much time in chatboards. _" Anyways, that was very well written and I hope you keep writing wonderful things like it.
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
WOAH. This is incredible. I've never read anything like this before. I love the computer-ie talk. WOW. I hope you'll write more. This is incredible.