Reviews for Happily Ever After Divorce: Retail Royalty
oHriginal chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
lol

ooH two characters introduced. Char seems a bit poncy to me. Still... hmm I wonder what the full story with those two is?

And this new guy - the errand boy...

I'm trying to predict what's going to happen but it's still early chapters yet :)
oHriginal chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
aww Luis the waiter is in love with... well... is she a princess or something?

must be.. hmm what's her name?

I think I should go back and read the summary again, but good chapter. nice and short, but eventful all the same.

I like Luis. Especially that bit when he drops the tray and comes running.

reminds me of someone lol
oHriginal chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
ooh this sounds very promising!

slightly quick, written in a very busy way, but it fits in with the whole shopping thing.

I'm not sure if it's supposed to sound a lot like that book, confessions of a shopaholic, but it does!

it's good though.

FANNY LOL

Look forward to reading more..
ADSpencer chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
I liked the beginning of the this chapter, because it seemed like such an odd way to introduce the chapter, even though it made perfect sense! Throw pillows. That gave me a laugh.

I also liked that she had a breakdown; more of the characters realistic qualities are showing through I think. Though, I would have liked to have seen even more of her first day at work.

-ADS, The Review Marathon, (see the link on my profile for more info)
ADSpencer chapter 7 . 5/23/2009
I really liked that she had a little temper tantrum! Finally, I had the chance to see her more human side. A welcome relief, and it was numerous as well. Am I a bad person for not feeling that sorry for Luis the victim? :)

I also liked the news at the end, because it made Eira think about the news in a different light (what if they're sometimes right? sort of deal).

Interesting chapter

-ADS, The Review Marathon, (see the link at the bottom of my profile)
ADSpencer chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
I like how you've managed to end the chapters with such a hook that makes me want to move on to the next chapter. That's such a valuable skill in writing. This hook wasn't as smoothly done as the others, I think, but it was affective, nevertheless.

I also liked that the staff has a plan for using the princess as an advertising advantage. Very interesting! And it adds the plot, too. Nicely done!

-ADS, The Review Marathon, (see the link in my profile for more info)
ADSpencer chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
Very interesting conclusion to this chapter as well.

I really liked the introduction of Guy because he seems like a much needed character voice in this. After all, we've been relying on the MC's point of view, so it's good to see someone she's taken to interact with her.

The end of this chapter seemed a bit rushed by the lack of description in the movements and behavior of the men. I think that could probably be improved upon; the brutish dialogue from the smooth talkers, perhaps, could be stretched out a bit to add a bit of flair to that little moment.

Anyhow, nice job.

-ADS, The Review Marathon (see the link in my profile)
ADSpencer chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
Oh, I really liked the ending to this chapter! It was very suspenseful and tempted me to skip the whole review just to move on to the next chapter. Nicely done.

I also liked how Prsaea reacted to the Princess because it added a little more flair to this chapter and made it a great bit smoother than the last chapter. Good job. Also, I liked Prsaea's overall description because she reminded me a bit of the mean old woman in The Little Princess...Hm...

Anyhow, nice job.

-ADS, from the Review Marathon (see the link in my profile)
ADSpencer chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
I liked the introduction of the errand boy because it seemed slightly suspicious and gave Snow a way out of her current situation.

However, I didn't care much for the rush in this chapter. It felt like I read points A and C but skipped point B somewhere. Perhaps this was due to the quick run and then the entrance into the coffee shop. And then, of course, the errand's insistence that they hurry...

I did like that you gave us a greater feel for Snow's part in this world because I wasn't sure exactly if the role of Princess was literal or not until now. . .

-ADS, The Review Marathon (check my profile for a link and more info)
ADSpencer chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
I liked the questions on the application because they were very intriguing, and I realized their importance to whatever may be coming next. Nicely done.

I also liked seeing a bit of her personality (which I hope to say will be called her old personality) when she snapped her fingers at Luis, because before that, when she was taking in the beautiful sights she seemed so...airy. (I'm not sure if that makes sense.) Anyhow, it was interesting to see her high-class, slight snottiness show in that action.

-ADS, from the Review Marathon (see the link in my profile)
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Intriguing beginning!

I didn't care much for the intro paragraph, because if felt a bit...muddled. If perhaps, you'd had her reflect on her past a little more, it might have read a bit clearer.

However, I really liked the rest of it. I especially liked the way you introduced Fanny because it seemed to serve several purposes. After all, it introduced us to Fanny and it showed us how influential our Princess is (she made the papers, which says she's more than a quiet high-class girl).

Nice work

-ADS, the Review Marathon (see the link in my profile)
Kayamel chapter 20 . 1/4/2007
This story is great. I think the thing I like best about it is your style of writing. It's very distinct, and I feel it's very down to earth and a-matter-of-fact-ly (if that's even a word). Your characters are very realistic, and I'd say that's what I look for in a story. Your story held my interest to the last chapter! Love it (totally faving it!)
V de V chapter 55 . 12/17/2006
Oh my god, K. Hahaha. Still funny.
V de V chapter 52 . 12/7/2006
O, suspenseful. A little blase description, but I am in a bad mood; so ignore this, will you? Nice though.
Vixen of Vienna chapter 51 . 11/26/2006
Hello, K. It's V.V. Too lazy to log in, but entertaining chapter. Get to the ball/masque scene. I am so happy you stepped up your editing. It was a smoother read this time around. Good job.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »